98 : Magic repairs

There were many cultivators leaving the city, and Wen Qiao and Sheng Yun were mixed in among them, and they did not attract much attention.

When they came to the woods thirty miles east of the city, the guards of the City Lord's Mansion rushed in first, and the other cultivators followed without hesitation.

Tang Honglin first took them to the place where he found the traces of the magic repair.

Tang Honglin said solemnly, "Everyone, please look at this piece of vegetation."

Needless to say, everyone has already discovered the faint devilish energy pervading that area, and looking at the traces of the surrounding battles, they know that there was a vicious fight here. Although I don't know what the result will be, but seeing that these devilish qi have not been eliminated, we know that the other party has no time to take care of others in a hurry, so that such obvious evidence will be left.

It seems that Tang Yelin is more wicked than good.

If Tang Yelin was okay, he would definitely report to his elder brothers first and tell them about the magic repair.

But the Tang Tuan did not receive his message, they knew that when Tang Yelin encountered the Demon Cultivator, he fought with him. Later, he lost to the Demon Cultivator and was taken away by the Demon Cultivator. As for whether he was injured or under control, it was unknown. But at that time it should have been that Demon Xiu found that Tang's disciple came to look for Tang Yelin, worried about confronting them, and hurried to evacuate.

Knowing that the other dumplings had entered the woods to look for them, everyone did not hesitate to follow them deep into the woods.

This forest is very large, and it is a place of experience for the cultivators of Taize City. There are often cultivators below the Yuan Meridian realm who come here to hunt monsters and find some cultivation resources. In addition to the mysterious whereabouts of demons, it is not easy to find them in this forest. However, the Tang Tuans who were tracked down left behind the unique tracking marks of the Tang family. Tang Honglin can look for them in the depths of the woods according to the marks left by them. .

A group of people went to the depths of the woods mightily.

On the way, they encountered many low-level monsters and hid in a panic.

I don't know how long he walked in the woods, Tang Honglin, who led the way, suddenly stopped, with a look of uncertainty on his face.

"Young Master Tang, what's the matter?" the guard from the City Lord's Mansion asked.

Tang Honglin said with a solemn expression: "The mark they left is broken here."

After listening, the people present looked at each other and looked around, and found that this area had penetrated into the woods, and there were many monsters of rank five and six inhabiting around them.

The guards of the City Lord's Mansion thought for a while, and said, "In that case, it's better to search here separately. If we find anything, you will cast aura bombs into the sky, and I will be able to pass in time."

Aura bullets are a kind of signal bullets condensed with primordial spiritual power. When they are cast into the sky, they can be seen clearly even in daylight. It is a signal often used by cultivators to contact.

Everyone had no objection, and quickly picked a direction and searched around.

Wen Qiao and Sheng Yunshen also randomly picked a direction and continued to move forward, paying attention to any abnormalities around them from time to time.