153 : Wen Gungun

After communicating with the white bear, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao went to find the giant wolf's corpse and gave the iron-eater mother and her son time to be alone.

According to what Bai Xiong said, it and the giant wolf were both injured at the time, but the giant wolf was injured more severely than it, and if there were no accidents, it should have died by now. The white bear took her last breath, found this hiding place, and hid here waiting to die.

The world of monster beasts is more cruel than human beings. From injury to death, they must prevent other monster beasts from picking up cheaply, because most monster beasts can devour the same kind of flesh and blood and monster pill to strengthen themselves.

The white bear is willing to give a whole body of flesh and demon pill to her cub, and does not want to make other demon beasts cheaper.

It's a pity that its demon pill and giant wolf have broken apart during the battle, and it can't be left to its own cubs.

It has been more than ten days now, and I don't know if the giant wolf's body was eaten by other monsters or picked up by the practitioners who came to the mainland of Heavenly Island.

However, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou still decided to look for them.

According to the information provided by the white bear, Wen Qiao and the others quickly found the place where the white bear and the giant wolf finally fought that day.

Although the place is full of aura, the battle between the two giant beasts was too fierce, and there are still some traces around. The giant tree destroyed by the two giant beasts has not recovered, and some large trees have been uprooted and collapsed. On the ground, some are broken into several pieces, but as long as their roots are intact, they are still vigorous and growing tenaciously.

They did not find the body of the giant wolf where the two monsters fought last.

"Is it really eaten by other monsters?" Wen Qiao said with a pity on her face.

The strength of the giant wolf is similar to that of the white bear. They are all high-level monsters of the Yuanhuang Realm. The skin, flesh, bones and blood and the monster pill are good things. If they are eaten by Wen Tutu, maybe Wen Tutu will be promoted soon. Especially the demon pill, you can save it for use when smelling the rabbit's transformation.

Ning Yuzhou said, "It's not necessarily true. Let's look for it nearby."

According to the meaning of the white bear, they were both defeated at the time. The white bear was at the end of the crossbow, unable to kill the giant wolf, and could only hold on to find a place to hide. Since the giant wolf was also not dead, he might also hide and wait for death like a white bear, and didn't want to make other monsters cheap.

Wen Qiao and the others continued to search, and asked two yellow crystal ants to help find them together.

The mutated topaz ants are masters at finding things, and there are still blood stains and aura left by two monsters fighting in this place. They climbed up and down around, and their two tentacles kept moving.

The last two topaz ants actually found the body of the giant wolf.

The corpse of the giant wolf is not far from the battlefield, and its corpse is hidden under the roots of a giant tree.

There were many injuries on the body of the giant wolf that were caught by the sharp claws of the white bear. The bones were deeply visible. The black fur was torn off a lot, revealing the flesh inside, and the bones of the body were broken in many places.

The bear-like monster is originally a kind of monster that is known for its strength. In addition, the white bear is an earth-type monster, which is even more powerful. Not to mention that this is a female bear with a cub. In order to protect her cubs, she fights together. It even spares no effort when there are malicious enemies to its cubs.