136 :

Over the mushroom forest, purple thunder bursts, smashing the body repair man who wandered in the mushroom forest.

As the great man of physical repair went deep into the mushroom forest, more and more purple thunders gathered in the sky, and one fell almost every dozens of breaths. The dense purple thunders and the rumbling explosion made the scalp of the cultivator outside the mushroom forest numb. At the same time, he was also curious whether this big man could actually pick the thunder mushroom.

When the skin of the body repair man was almost smashed by the purple thunder, he finally came to the place where the thunder mushroom was.

The body repair man endured the pain of the purple thunder irrigated body, picked the thunder mushroom with difficulty, quickly threw it into the storage bag, and then hurriedly withdrew. If he did not withdraw, he would be chopped into coke.

Boom

There was another thunder, and a thick purple thunder struck the man of the body repairing man, as if he was regarded as a thunder mushroom in the mushroom forest, and the man was scorched with smoke from his mouth and nose.

When the physicist finally managed to run out of the mushroom forest, he fell straight down.

The cultivator outside the mushroom forest silently looked at the big body repair man who fell on the ground, his eyes flickering.

Although this man of physique ran out successfully, his skin and flesh were smashed into the flesh, black and red, as if he was a charcoal man who was half-baked. If his breath was looming, people would think he was hacked up to death. Up.

This is the first person to pick up thunder mushrooms by holding the purple thunder completely with his own body.

A lightning strike of this intensity, if it were other cultivators, would have long been smashed and disappeared, but physical cultivation can withstand it with a strong physique.

The cultivators present immediately had a deep understanding of the strength of physical cultivation.

After a while, it was found that the big man was still lying on the ground, and the cultivator in front of the mushroom forest couldn't help but fall on his storage bag.

In the secret realm, there is never a shortage of murder and treasure, especially this man with physical repairs, but he has picked the thunder mushroom! Not to mention that he is now dying of lightning, and there is no resistance. If they take the opportunity to take the thunder mushroom, it can be said to be a breeze.

It's just that there are thousands of people on the court, everyone wants Thunder Mushroom...

At this time, the impatient cultivator started.

A figure swiftly moved towards the body repairing the storage bag on the waist.

Seeing this, the people at the scene started to take action, for fear of being taken a step ahead by others. As for the big bodybuilder on the ground, no one cares about him at this time, just want to grab the thunder mushroom from him, and not let others take the lead.

Seeing that the man was about to take the storage bag of the big body repair man, the body repair who was lying on the ground moved quickly, grabbed the man with a scorched hand, and said hoarsely: "You want to grab my thunder Mushroom? Go in by yourself."

As the cultivator said, he picked up the cultivator and threw it into the mushroom forest.

With a bang, the cultivator who was thrown into the mushroom forest was pounded by the purple thunder and let out a scream, and quickly escaped from the mushroom forest.