186 : Wen Tutu advanced

After Lan Jinshang left Xingyue Gorge, Xuanlun saw that there was nothing wrong, and went back to recuperate in the water polo deep in Xingyue Gorge. There are spirit-gathering beads in the water ball, and the water is full of aura, which can speed up the healing of his injury, which is better than staying outside.

Hu Yansheng hoped that he could heal his injury as soon as possible, and would not bother him with some lock-ups. It doesn't matter if Xuanlun is or not.

So Xuan Lun also stayed in the water polo with great peace of mind, and released his son who was held by his side to cultivate the relationship between father and son.

The little dolphin left without looking back.

It was waving its tail happily, and the first thing it did was to find Wen Qiao and the others to change the spirit pills. This time it got a lot of good things from its father. These things can be exchanged for a lot of spirit pills, so you don't need it to search hard. .

Xuan Lun, who has been observing his son with the primordial spirit, is a little confused when seeing the behavior of the silly son.

Wen Qiao looked at the water ball pushed by the little dolphin, and asked, "I really want to use these things for a pill? Have you asked your parents?"

The little dolphin wagged its tail happily, telling her that these things were stuffed by its father, and that they belonged to it. It was up to it to decide how to deal with it, and there was no need to ask its parents.

Since the son turned on the spiritual wisdom, Xuan Lun has not been able to accompany his son and feels guilty for his son. When they meet, he can't help giving his son the good things he has collected before, including food, use, and play.

It can be considered a good thing by the emperor-level demon cultivator. It is naturally not bad. Otherwise, Wen Qiao will not ask the little dolphin specifically, do you want to ask its parents, so as to save the good things that parents give their children to use spirit pills. Changing away, no matter how you look at it, is not a legitimate behavior.

Hu Yansheng saw this little dolphin's silly behavior, and was almost mad at him. He slipped its tail and took it away, preparing to educate it so that it should not be a silly prodigal.

Although Hu Yansheng had been educated, Little Dolphin still didn't change much, but he didn't take out all his belongings stupidly any more. Instead, he chose a piece of gray gold and exchanged it with Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao squeezed the piece of gray gold, the whole body was gray gold. It was obviously metal, but it was exceptionally soft and could change shape at will.

Although she thinks this thing is quite high-level, she doesn't know much about these refining materials, so she said to Little Dolphin: "I'll ask Brother Ning how much this thing is worth, and then I will give you an answer."

After getting the little dolphin's consent, Wen Qiao went back to the palace to find Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou saw this piece of gray gold, his eyes shone slightly, and said, "This is a good thing, which can be used to refine a whip for you."

Gray gold is a heavenly crafting material. When crafting, it can be incorporated into aircraft or weapons, which can increase the flexibility of the weapon and is not easily damaged. According to Ning Yuzhou, after adding gray finances to the stone whip, not only can the level of the stone whip be increased, and one of them can become a heavenly weapon, but at the same time, the length of the whip can be changed at will. Very easy to use in battle.

Ning Yuzhou told Wen Qiao that this piece of gray gold could be used as a reward, and he didn't have to pay for the spiritual pills he had cultivated for Xuanlun.