85 : Xisui Pill

When leaving Tianyun Peak, Qin Hongdao said: "There are a few jars of good wine buried there, do you want to drink?"

Wen Qiao and Sheng Yun responded enthusiastically, "Okay, Master Sister, we are going!"

Yi Xuan stood aside and did not express any opinions. He has always been a gregarious person. Since the juniors and sisters are all going, then he will go.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "We have to wait for the wine of the master sister to eat it later. Now that the marrow pill is refined, we must first send the marrow pill to the seniors who participated in the trial of the magic seal secret realm last time."

"Why do you want you to deliver it yourself?" Sheng Yun said proudly, "Tell them directly and ask them to come and receive their own marrow pill. I believe no one would dare not come."

This is the reason, but--

"I don't have a sound transmission from them."

Sheng Yun patted his head deeply and said directly: "This is simple, hand it over to our second brother. Second brother, you can help send messages to the senior brothers and sisters of each peak, let them go to the snow knife peak of the senior sister, we will wait for them here."

Ning Yuzhou thought about it and agreed.

Then, the elder sisters and brothers went to the top of Xuedao Peak, drinking and chatting, while waiting for the disciples from each peak to come and get the spirit pill.

The first one to come was a disciple of Tianjian Peak.

Feng Rujian brought a few sword repairs over, and he was holding a few...Colorful golden pheasant in his hand?

Wen Qiao looked at it and thought that the hair on the golden pheasant's was pretty. These chickens seemed to be raised by the peak owner of Tianjian Peak, right?

Sheng Yun said happily: "Senior Brother Feng, you guys come and bring gifts, really nice people."

Feng Rujian said expressionlessly, "Didn’t Brother Yi tell us, let us bring some edible specialties? The colorful golden pheasant raised by our peak owner is very good, the meat is firm, and it tastes delicious when roasted. ."

In an instant, Tian Yunfeng's senior brothers and sisters couldn't help looking at the second senior brother Yi Xuan.

They just asked him to send information to the disciples of the peaks to lead the spirit pill, it seems that they didn't let him add other content, right?

Yi Xuan took the colorful golden pheasant calmly, and said to Ning Yuzhou: "Junior Brother Ning, I will deal with them first, and I will roast them later."

Ning Yuzhou: "...OK."

After Yi Xuan carried the colorful golden pheasant to the side to deal with it, Sheng Yunshen turned his head and complained to them, "I never knew that the second brother was such a person, but actually..."

He looked entangled, and he didn't know whether he wanted to make the second brother call a person, so he took the opportunity to bring some local products, or whether the second brother and an iceberg man turned out to be an invisible foodie. Obviously, seeing the second brother in the past, he was a responsible and cold man, like ice and snow, unattainable, and he clearly wouldn't eat fireworks.

I don't know that since their first dinner at Xuefeng Knife two years ago, the second senior brother has gone for food and never returns. It is no longer the second senior brother who used to be icy and clean.

Ning Yuzhou handed Xisui Pill to several Jian Xiu.

Feng Rujian solemnly said: "Junior Brother Ning, this is what we owe you, and we will definitely pay it back in the future."