164 : Fairy Liuyun's Death

When sending them out in the secret realm, Wen Qiao grabbed Ning Yuzhou's hand for the first time.

Ning Yuzhou smiled at her and held her back.

And the big hair ball that followed them stretched out the paw hidden in the long hair and hugged Wen Qiao's leg tightly.

After a while, the two of them were teleported out of the secret realm together with a big fur ball.

As if there was a flower in front of you, the surrounding environment became the boundless sea, and people who appeared in the air fell straight down.

Wen Qiao responded quickly and summoned two flying swords.She and Ning Yuzhou landed on the flying sword, and the big hairy ball holding Wen Qiao's thigh was also stuck to the other end of the flying sword and scream.

Wen Qiao looked around and found that this was an unfamiliar sea area, not the sea area where they entered the Qiandao Secret Realm.

"I heard that when the Qiandao Secret Realm is closed, the location of its spatial channel will shift." Ning Yuzhou explained her confusion.

Every time the Qiandao Secret Realm is opened, the space channel appears near Crescent Island, but six months later, when the practitioners in the Secret Realm are sent out, the space channel of the Mystery Realm will appear in another sea area, and the location cannot be determine.

However, it is still in the waters of the Thousand Islands and will not deviate from the scope of the waters of the Thousand Islands.

After understanding this, Wen Qiao didn't rush to leave, but instead looked around and looked for the disciples of the Chixiao Sect.

Those cultivators sent by the secret realm stepped on flying swords like Wen Qiao, hanging in mid-air, observing the surrounding environment.

The sea below is churning, the waves are undulating, one after another huge waves are surging.

Among the tumbling waves, there was a huge water vortex covering almost half a mile of the sea. Under the water vortex was a space channel, from which countless cultivators appeared, looking like they were sprayed out by the space channel.

This situation is inexplicably funny.

These cultivators were lucky enough to survive in the Secret Realm of Thousand Islands. Most of them were embarrassed, but there were also many who seemed to be in good spirits. At first glance, they were hiding in the secret realm in the last month before the secret realm closed, waiting for the secret realm to close and they nothing to lose.

Wen Qiao took a look and found that there were not a few Yi Xuan and others who had been with them just now. Looking through the people around, she soon saw Duan Haoyan, Shui Liyin, and Zhong Liyi at Ziyangmen...

The space channel spit out the practitioner like an obstacle.

The practitioner who was vomited appeared above the space channel, and when they fell off by surprise, he held himself dangerously, and did not fall into the sea.

They stepped on flying swords or other spiritual weapons, hung in the air, looking at the space channel below.

After the space channel threw all the cultivators out, the water vortex on the sea became smaller, and the space channel began to shrink.

Seeing this scene, the cultivators present knew that the space channel of the Qiandao Secret Realm was about to be closed, and this space channel would not appear again until the next three hundred years.

Seeing the space channel gradually shrinks, suddenly the space channel throws two people out.

"Huh? Why are there still people?"