142 : Found the way out

Wen Qiao blinked at him and asked, "Husband, is it delicious? One more piece."

With that said, she give him another piece.

The quantity is not much, it's really just a small piece, just enough for a bite. The people around didn't even see what it was. They only felt that it tasted like spiritual honey, and it was richer than the sweet scent of spiritual honey, which made this group of pure-hearted cultivators a little greedy.

It's a pity that the little couple didn't pay attention to the other people's intentions, and they were too embarrassed to step in and bother.

After Ning Yuzhou had eaten two pieces of honey, the vital energy consumed in the body had been replenished almost. Looking at the happy appearance of the young wife, he knew that her luck was better than himself. After entering the secret realm, she not only encountered rare treasures of heaven and earth, she also met Tang's disciple and Duan Haoyan.

Ning Yuzhou felt inexplicably, as if their luck had been transferred to this group of people to get the two groups of people together.

Wen Tutu and the two citrine ants looked at them eagerly. The female citrine ant followed Wen Qiao during this period. Although she had eaten it, this fairy honey tasted so good that she was greedy after eating it.

Wen Qiao took out a piece of honey and broke it into three parts, and handed them to them separately.

After doing this, she sat with Ning Yuzhou and asked him about his experience of entering the secret realm.

Ning Yuzhou briefly mentioned it, the understatement seemed to be ordinary, but those around who heard it felt that this person was a little unlucky?

It’s not bad luck. There are a lot of cultivators trapped in this jungle labyrinth. Only these three people constantly encounter dangerous situations. Even the iron thorn vines hidden in the valley ran out to pierce them, as if they were all hidden in the jungle. All of the dangerous creatures ran out to make trouble for them, and unfortunately there was no one at this level.

In contrast, although others could not get out of the maze, they encountered no danger.

Wen Qiao took his hand, said with pity and firmness: "My husband has worked hard, and I will protect you in the future."

Ning Yuzhou smiled at her and said mildly, "Then there will be Lao's wife."

Everyone: "..."

Those cultivators in the inner waters didn’t know how to react for a while, so what did you say, a female cultivator in the Primordial Sky Realm? Then I felt that Ning Yuzhou, a big man, had to rely on his weak wife to protect him, which was useless.

Only the gnocchi who knew them took it for granted and didn't think there was any problem.

After resting almost, the dumplings walked over to Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, thanking Ning Yuzhou for taking care of the dumpling these days, and apologized for the misfortune caused by the dumpling.

After Tang Yelin got together with his brothers in the clan, he knew that his bad luck would pass. From a guilty conscience to full of confidence, people also followed up with their spirits, and said to Ning Yuzhou, "Master Ning, thank you for the help this period of time."

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the group of gnocchi and smiled slightly, very kindly.

Tang Yelin is a person who understands very well, and all emotions are expressed on his face. After comparing his behavior before and after, and combining with what happened during this period, Ning Yuzhou quickly understood the way to balance the luck of Tang's disciples.