187 : Roast suckling pig

Wen Tutu is a warlike rabbit.

The levels of the monster beasts are distinct, but if they differ by one realm, their combat effectiveness is completely different. When Wen Tutu was still an eighth-order monster, facing the ninth-order sea beast, he could only be beaten and avoided. Now it has finally succeeded in being promoted to the Ninth-Rank Monster Beast. It was when it was taking revenge that even the Sea Beasts of the late-stage Ninth Stage dared to carry it, and it was amazing.

Hu Yansheng has never seen such a warlike demon rabbit. Is this still a rabbit?

Although the demon rabbit is out of the ordinary rabbit's range, the rabbit's instinct will not change, not to say that it is timid, at least not dare to easily carry the meat-eating monster. But this demon rabbit is different. It is not only bold, but also very vengeful. He can remember which sea beast has beaten it before, and now it is returned.

However, Tier 9 sea beasts are not vegetarian, especially those in the middle and late stages of Tier 9 sea beasts. After being stunned by the bunny, when they reacted, they chased the furry bunny and started fighting.

After the battle, a group of sea animals in Xingyue Gorge turned their belly, and heard that the rabbit became a half-dead rabbit.

Wen Qiao walked over and picked up Wen Tutu who had a broken leg.

Wen Rolling probe hiding in the soil wall found that the battle was over, put the last few bamboo leaves into his mouth, climbed onto Wen Qiao's shoulder, and asked her to take it back.

Wen Qiao glanced at it and said silently, "Wen Gungun, can you still be lazy? You should learn more from Wen Tutu."

Although Wen Tutu is warlike, if monsters are not good for war, where can they sharpen their fighting skills? Wen Qiao didn't think there was anything wrong with Wen Tutu. The mutant monsters were naturally different from ordinary monsters, and their temperament was more fierce and combative.

Wen Gungun looked at her innocently, huh a few times.

After Wen Qiao and the others left, Hu Yansheng also picked up the sea beasts that turned their belly, intending to give them some pointers, and will continue to crush the demon rabbit tomorrow, absolutely not to shame their sea beasts.

How can the sea beast lose to the monster beast on the land?

Their sea beasts are the most powerful!

So the next day, when Wen Qiao showed up with two monsters, she saw a group of sea beasts who were grappling with each other, preparing to fight another battle with Wen Tutu.

Hearing that Tutu's leg wound healed, he was also looking at them with high spirits, making a sound of grinding his teeth.

Wen Qiao smiled and said to Wentutu, "Come on, Wen Tutu! Wen Gungun, you are not allowed to hide again today. You have to help Wen Tutu fight together, otherwise I will deprive you of the pill and honey."

The threat of Ling Dan and Mizhi was too great, and he was lazy like smelling, so he had to swim slowly to Wen Tutu's side.

When the monsters started fighting again, Wen Qiao took a special look and found that Wen Tutu was petite, playing around among the sea beasts, even if it hit it, there was no dead end in all directions.

Wen Gungun followed it, taking advantage of Wentutu's move, secretly attacking.

Most of the sea beasts are simple-minded, where they can prevent a sneak attack in the dark. When the earth wall that covers them suddenly sinks them, they are still dumbfounded.