177 : Yin-Yang Spring

Lan Jinshang helped Shiji, who looked weak, to sit down.

The Shiji was placed there specially. When Lan Jinshang came to see the Taoist couple, she sat there chatting with the Taoist couple in the water polo. Imagining the scene, Wen Qiao felt a bit abusive.

Then Lan Jinchang put a spiritual power cover around to separate the nearby water, so that the two people would not feel uncomfortable in the water and make it difficult to communicate.

This behavior is also very considerate.

Xuan Lun sat leaning on her, leaving the water ball, his breath became weak at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Wen Qiao looked at this scene with a weird feeling in her heart.

She had never seen such a powerful aura, but with such a weak temperament and appearance, she couldn't help wondering what kind of monster this "Xuan Lun" body was.

Is it because he is injured now that he looks particularly weak?

Ning Yuzhou stepped forward and looked at Xuanlun, and raised his hand to give him some replenishing pills.

Xuan Lun glanced at him, didn't say anything, and directly put the Ling Ling Pill into his mouth, but just after taking it, his face showed something strange.

Lan Jinshang was puzzled. Why did Ning Yuzhou give her a spiritual pill for her Taoist companion. This pill can replenish the spiritual energy in the practitioner's body, but it is not enough for Xuanlun's body. Otherwise Xuan Lun would not have to hide here to recuperate.

Although puzzled, Lan Jinshang didn't ask much, and looked at Xuan Lun and said, "Xuan Lun, how is it?"

Xuan Lun said: "This tonic pill is different from those made by those alchemists."

Naturally, this tonic pill was refined with honey fat. Although it was an earth-level pill, the spiritual power contained in it had reached the heavenly level. Even so, the spiritual power in this tonic pill had little effect on him, and Xu was already used to his physical condition, and Xuan Lun was not too disappointed.

Seeing him taking the tonic pill, Ning Yuzhou observed for a while and said, "Senior Xuan, I want to check your body, please don't resist."

Xuan Lun nodded, weak and deceiving...Uh, he was very talkative, and he didn't have the pretense of Yuan Emperor realm demon repair.

Based on Ning Yuzhou's cultivation base, it is very dangerous for a Yuan Emperor realm cultivator to check his body, and he will be injured if he is not careful. Even if Xuan Lun is seriously injured now, the Yuan Emperor realm's cultivation base is there, and it can easily crush Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou, so Ning Yuzhou just wanted to remind him.

After receiving Xuanlun's guarantee, Ning Yuzhou carefully inserted a ray of spiritual power into his body.

Xuan Lun's expression was calm, he didn't repel the ray of spiritual energy in his body that didn't belong to him, and he let it swim and walk in the meridians especially docilely.

After a while, Ning Yuzhou withdrew his spiritual power, with a thoughtful look on his face.

Lan Jinshang looked at him nervously and couldn't help asking, "Young Master Ning, how?"

Contrary to her nervousness, Xuan Lun still looked weak and submissive. If it weren't for the imperial demon cultivator's imposing manner, Wen Qiao would have thought that this was actually just a very good target for bullying...cough cough cough.

Ning Yuzhou looked at Xuanlun and asked, "Senior, can you tell me how your injury came from?"

Xuan Lun smiled and said, "I have nothing to say."