10 : Wedding night

Ning Yuzhou settled down and walked into the new house.

Because it was held as a secular wedding, the entire Seven Princes Mansion was full of lights and festivities, and the new house was also covered in red and green, so red that it was extremely tacky and tasteless in the eyes of cultivators.

However, because the girl standing in this tacky red is so beautiful, she adds a bit of clarity, and the whole room has a bit of taste.

Seeing Ning Yuzhou's return, the maids in the room stepped forward to salute, and then left with great tacit understanding. By the way, they took Lianyue who was standing there stupidly.

Lianyue actually didn't want to leave, but couldn't hold back that the maids were all warriors, so she was taken as bean sprouts out so easily.

Without anyone else, the originally crowded room suddenly became spacious.

Wen Qiao held the flowerpot and looked at Ning Yuzhou without making a sound.

Ning Yuzhou also looked at her, looked at the pink, moist, fresh and elegant girl after the bath, coughed lightly, and asked, "What's in this flowerpot?"

"The seventh-order spiritual grass seed, you gave it." Wen Qiao replied and asked, "I want to put it in the house, do you mind?"

"Naturally not." Ning Yuzhou smiled at the corners of his lips, her eyes were moisturized with spring water, and her hair was warmed by the warmth of people's hearts. "In the future, we will be husbands and wives.

Wen Qiao's cold face eased a lot, after thinking about it, she said thank you.

"Why thank you?" Ning Yuzhou was puzzled, thinking she was too polite.

Wen Qiao said seriously: "You are a good person, thank you."

If it were not a good person, how could he know that she was in poor health and had a limited lifespan, and asked Cheng Hao Di to marry them and give her presents with great fanfare, but everything she needed would be delivered to her. Although the world said that the seventh prince must have been enamored with her, that would be so, but Wen Qiao felt that the seventh prince was a person of love and righteousness. Because her father saved him back then, he sheltered her with no regrets.

In fact, there is no need to perform this marriage. If Ning didn't say it, who would know? Even if someone in the Wen family knew about it, they wouldn't fight Ning's for a short-lived diseased seedling.

Marriage with the Seventh Prince, for her, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, but it does not seem to benefit the Seventh Prince, but it is a drag.

"Am I a good person?" Ning Yuzhou smiled again, the gentle smile on his face that was a little bit more unclear.

Before Wen Qiao could understand, Ning Yuzhou said softly: "I have been busy for a day today, are you tired? Why don't you take a break first."

Wen Qiao gave an um, thinking of something, and couldn't help but look at him.

When those Qing Junjun eyes looked straight at people, no matter how cunning, Ning Yuzhou's handsome face showed a little blush, and he coughed slightly, and went to the next penthouse to wash and take a bath.

While the Seventh Prince was away, Wen Qiao sat on the Arhat bed in the new house, with her legs crossed, placed the flower pot aside, and began to practice.

As usual, Wen Qiao gave the spiritual grass seeds in the flowerpot some elementary spiritual power, originally thought it would be like the past month, and there is still no movement. However, shortly after she transferred her Yuan Ling Power, she felt an unfamiliar emotion, ignorance, joy, and curiosity about the world.