2. Blood awakening

Later, people in the entire Tanglin Kingdom's imperial city knew that Emperor Cheng Hao had given the third Miss Wenfu and the seventh prince the marriage, which immediately caused a sensation.

Seventh prince Ning Yuzhou was Emperor Cheng Hao's favorite youngest son, and even the third prince Ning Zhezhou and the fifth prince Ning Pingzhou, who were highly qualified, ranked behind the prince in the hearts of Emperor Cheng Hao.

It is a pity that the Seventh Prince is a waste of cultivation.

It is said that when the Seventh Prince was born, he was poisoned. Although he saved his life, he destroyed the root of the soul and made him unable to cultivate.

Inability to practice is no different from a mortal. Not only is the life span short, but in this world where the strong are respected and martial arts prevail, it is even more despised by the world, and it is not as happy as being born in a mortal home.

As for Miss Wen San, the people in the imperial city didn't have any impression when they heard it. It wasn't until they remembered a past event more than ten years ago that there was a third Miss in Wen's family.

Ms. Wen San is the only prostitute of Wen's family, Wen Boqing, but it is a pity that Wen Boqing and his wife died in a monster riot more than ten years ago. At that time, Wen Boqing's wife was pregnant with a child and was attacked by a monster, leading to a premature birth. Wen Boqing also died in order to save his wife and child, leaving only a frail and sickly daughter.

It is a pity that although Miss Wen San has good qualifications, she is physically dragged down. Even if she works hard in her practice, she will not be able to go too far in the future. Instead, she may die in the middle of her practice and die in her twenties.

This is the diagnosis of all the pharmacists who have treated her in Tangling Kingdom.

A poor man who was destined to live less than twenty.

Cheng Haodi suddenly gave the two a marriage, which is really confusing.

One is waste material from cultivation, and the other is frail and sick. Although it sounds like a perfect match, how can Emperor Cheng Hao love the seventh prince so willingly find him such a short-lived wife who has little support and protection?

That's weird!

***

There are many speculations about this marriage, and Wen Jia is also very puzzled.

You know, the Wen family and the royal family Ning clan have long been married. The third prince Ning Zhezhou is Miss Wen Mei's fiancé. When they reach the Yuanming dynasties, they will form a pair of monks and pursue that endless avenue together.

I don't think that Emperor Cheng Hao will marry Wen's daughter and the prince again.

Sanfang Lishui Courtyard.

The third wife of the Wen family, Miao, raised her delicate eyebrows slightly when she heard the movement outside, and said to the confidant girl next to him: "It seems that the sick lady in the long room is not superficial, and she has been ignored for so many years and  get such a good marriage."

Chaoyun smiled and said, "If it is a good marriage, the marriage between the fourth lady in the second room and the third prince is the most commendable."