140 : Encounter Min Jishu and Inner Sea cultivators

After Duan Haoyan joined, their team became a veritable tracing team, unique.

"Master Duan, who are you looking for?" The dumplings asked curiously, "Are you a disciple of the Duan family?"

Duan Haoyan sullen his face: "No."

"Who is that?"

If it is an ordinary person, when he sees him sullenly and does not answer, he will wittyly stop asking.

But this group of dumplings has no such scruples. Just like the three sects are in the same spirit, the five big families are also in contact with each other, and the relationship is quite close. In addition, the dumplings are a group of self-familiar people, and they are not afraid of his cold face. He loses his temper directly, they can still hesitate for a while, but he just doesn't.

Consider the hot temper of Duan's disciples. As long as they lose their temper, few people around them dare to provoke them, and they will not specifically provoke them.

But the Duan disciple in front of him just resisted sending it, and the dumplings all thought it was possible to ask.

Seeing Duan Haoyan's patience to the extreme, when he was about to explode, he suddenly heard a voice: "Are you looking for the water fairy from Ziyangmen?"

The anger in Duan Haoyan's chest stagnated, suddenly resembling sparks extinguished by cold water, emitting sizzling green smoke, and all his temper was gone.

He didn't say a word, it was a tacit understanding.

The dumplings suddenly realized, "It turns out that you are looking for Water Fairy! Duan Gongzi, you and Water Fairy really have a different relationship."

Duan Haoyan snorted, "What nonsense? My mother specifically confessed that after entering the secret realm, I will find her together and take care of each other."

The gnocchi continued: "So Madame Duan is optimistic about water fairies!"

Duan Haoyan exploded in an instant, with sparks on his body, and roared: "Put away the messy thoughts in your head full of water, she is my mother's adopted daughter!"

The gnocchis screamed, and they were very experienced to stand up the strange water to block the turbulent sparks, and found that there was nothing messy inside-scene, and finally closed their mouths.

This made Duan Haoyan unable to vent his anger. He caught a glimpse of Wen Qiao on the side and swallowed that anger abruptly.

Wen Qiao was a little far away from them, neither the water nor the fire affected her.

On the way, Wen Qiao asked Duan Haoyan, "Do you know where the water fairy is?"

"I don't know." Duan Haoyan replied very readily, without going through his brain at all.

"Then how do you find her?" Wen Qiao asked her strangely.

Duan Haoyan's answer was more casual, "So, didn't I come here to look for it? If I can find it, I'll look for it, and forget it if I can't find it."

Hearing this, everyone present understood that this passage of Hao Yan was just asking Shui Liyin to act with his mother, but she was not obsessed with finding her.

Wen Qiao looked at him thoughtfully, "Why did those people besiege you just now?"

Duan Haoyan sneered, "What else? It's nothing more than murder and treasure."

After listening, everyone didn't ask him what treasure he had.

This is a taboo thing in the cultivation world. Unless it is a very close relative or friend or the elders of the teacher, it is best not to ask the other party about any treasures.