63 : Demon Pill

After that day, Ning Yuzhou became even busier. Either he was called to the Lingyao Peak every day, or Fei Yubai ran to the peak where they lived, and the two men talked about their alchemy, and no one was involved.

Fei Yubai's actions made many of the Chixiao Sect extremely puzzled.

If Ning Yuzhou is a heavenly alchemist, and it can be said that they are of the same level, it is natural to talk about alchemy and Taoism.

But the level difference between the two is too great. A heavenly alchemist and a yellow-ranked alchemist, shouldn't the heavenly-ranked alchemy be instructed by the yellow-ranked alchemist in theory? Why did it seem to them that Fei Yubai was entangled with Ning Yuzhou, and every time he rushed to look for him?

While he was busy, the Sect Master Sheng Zhenhai would also care about the life-saving benefactor of his son who was a guest in the Scarlet Heaven Sect. He also found Fei Yubai's unusual behavior. After inquiring about Fei Yubai, he looked for his son in confusion. .

"What's the matter with your uncle and Young Master Ning?"

Sheng Yunshen said with a bit of embarrassment: "Where did I know? A few days ago, I took Young Master Ning and the others around. When I went to the Spirit Medicine Peak, I did not expect to meet Shishu Fei, and then Shishu Fei arrested Young Master Ning and won't let go, he want to take Young Master Ning away, and he still scolds me."

In the end, Sheng Yun felt wronged.

You know, as the son of the sect master, he is also the youngest, and has always been favored by the elders in the sect.

"Their alchemy levels are so different, what can I say?" Sheng Zhenhai looked confused and couldn't understand his junior.

Sheng Yunshen didn't like to listen to these words, and defended: "Father, what you said is wrong. There is no age in cultivation, and the talent is the first. In many cases, it is not based on the level, but on the individual's strength. Young Master Ning is good at Dan Dao  and will cultivate spiritual grass. He knows more than Uncle Master in this respect, isn't it normal?"

If it weren't for Ning Yuzhou's limited cultivation base, I'm afraid his level is not only that, at least his uncle can't guarantee that when making low-level alchemy, the furnace will be full of alchemy, or even the best.

When Sheng Zhenhai looked at his son's fanatical worship, he was clearly talking to Fei Yubai about Ning Yuzhou.

They are all full of worship and fanaticism, have you forgotten that he is now only a yellow-level alchemist in the early Yuanming realm!

When he asked Fei Yubai, Fei Yubai still looked at him contemptuously, and bluntly said how these mediocre people understand them, and left with a sigh, making Sheng Zhenhai bewildered.

Looking at his son now, he also looks like everyone in the world doesn't understand, making him feel a little depressed.

In the course of cultivation, it is true that the expert is the first, but it depends on the actual situation, right? How much knowledge can a low-level alchemist who has not reached his age and cultivation base? Even if the other party has been cultivating since he was born, his combined age is still not as good as their predecessors who have lived for hundreds of years, right?

Sheng Yunshen ignored his father, feeling that his father didn't know anything about Ning Yuzhou, and didn't know how powerful his savior was.

Sheng Zhenhai also didn't want to care about this hapless son, and asked instead, "Where's that girl Min? Your uncle has caught her husband and won't let him go. You can't be rude to girl Min."