166 : Qiansi Teng

When all the Lingzhi in the space grew lush, Wen Qiao's body also recovered almost.

Wen Qiao transformed back into a human form and stood up from the spirit grass field. The three monsters looked at her with great disappointment, and expressed the hope that she would change back again, and they would work hard to raise her.

Even the small iron-eater beast that still needs to be raised by people is willing to save the Qiongyu Jelly to her.

Wen Qiao: "...I don't need you to raise it."

Wen Qiao feels that she still prefers the feeling of being a human being compared to being an immobile seedling. Moreover, the degree to which these three monsters love Xiao Miaomiao always makes her have a kind, when her monsters grow to blossom and bear fruit, it is when they are eating her.

Wen Qiao hoped that her monster body shouldn't be a high-level elixir. She really didn't want those monsters to eat her when they saw her. She couldn't bear this kind of liking.

Ignoring the three monsters, Wen Qiao left the spiritual field, and at the same time asked the three monsters to be careful not to damage the spiritual grass in the spiritual field.

The three responded obediently. When she turned around, smelling the rabbit's probe would gnaw off a leaf of the earth dragon wrapped around the yucca, smelling the ball ate a ganoderma lucidum, and smelling the ball squeezing the flower.

Wen Qiao, who swept the scene with her spiritual consciousness: "..."

Wen Qiao finally understood why there were fewer spirit grasses in the space than when he came in last time. It turned out that Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun ate them stealthily.

Now that the injury has recovered, Wen Qiao decided to start working.

She first looked at the spirit grasses that were eaten by the smelling rabbits and rabbits, and took some seeds to give birth to make up for the missing spirit grass.

For every spiritual grass planted in the space, Wen Qiao will ripen one plant first, and then re-ripen some of them and plant them in the spiritual field for emergencies.

Therefore, as long as they find that they have been eaten by the smelly rabbits, they will promptly use seeds to make up for it.

After checking the spiritual grass in the spiritual field, Wen Qiao's eyes fell on the few Qiongyu purple spiritual bamboos planted at the edge of the space.

Qiongyu purple spirit bamboo is one of the foods that iron-eaters love to eat. In order to raise the smell Gungun, Wen Qiao transplanted a few Qiongyu purple spirit bamboo into the space, and specially urged a large cluster. During this period of time, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun stayed in the space to heal their wounds, and none of them paid attention, and these Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboos were gnawed by Wen Gungun so that only a few were left.

Wen Gungun is a clever cub. Knowing that Wen Qiao can give birth to spiritual plants, he specially left a few Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboos and didn't nibble them off. He planned to wait for Wen Qiao to give birth to some more on this basis before continuing to nibble.

"Uh uh uh uh~"

Wen Gungun grabbed Wen Qiao's legs, pointed at the few Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboos left, then slapped in front of her, tilting his head to look at her.

Wen Qiao looked at the cute black-and-white glutinous rice ball at her feet, and was so cute that she was so unwilling to give birth to a large cluster of Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboos, and she was too tired.

Wen Gumong happily climbed into the Qiongyu Purple Spirit Bamboo, picked up a Purple Spirit Bamboo and gnawed it. The bite force of the white teeth was so strong that it gave the illusion that bones could be chewed.