72 : Start of experience

Yi Xuan and Feng Rujian, as the first sons of the Chixiao Sect with the highest cultivation level in the trial of the Conferred Demon Realm, also rushed to the places where the aura is located in the first time, chasing after the disciples of other forces.

The other disciples of the Scarlet Heaven Sect took a step slower, so as to protect some of the lower-powered juniors.

Together with Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou, Sheng Yunshen conveyed to them: "Look at those auras, they should be the clean land on the edge, and it is also the first rest stop we need to guard. Whoever grabs it first ."

In the place where the devil energy is vertical and horizontal, the pure and soft primordial aura emanating from the pure land is like the aura in the dark, which is very easy to distinguish.

When they rushed to the place where the auras were, they found that they were a few clean lands side by side.

There are five net land, two big and three small, the big one is about five acres, and the small one is only ten meters. The surrounding area of ​​the pure land is isolated by the natural restraint generated naturally, the devilish energy and death energy are not invaded, the vital energy is not polluted by it, and it is like an oasis in the desert.

Naturally, the larger the clean land, the better, the area is large, the vitality is rich, and there are many types of spiritual grass inside.

The disciples of the Chixiao Sect found Feng Rujian and Yi Xuan who were guarding the largest pure land for the first time, and hurriedly ran over there and walked into the pure land. In an instant, the pure vitality envelops it, and it feels comfortable as if the pores are all relaxed.

The five pure lands were already occupied by the cultivators who came first. Three of them were disciples of the Three Sects. The other slow cultivators had no choice but to find the pure lands elsewhere. In the Secret Realm of Conferred Demon, all non-disciples are competitors. There is no emotion to talk about. If the speed is slow, you can't get it. Then look for it elsewhere, and you will never let it enter the pure land, and grab it with them. Resources in the ground.

Of course, if the force value is enough, you can also shoot and grab, this is allowed.

But now they have just arrived in the Conferred Demon Secret Realm, and everyone's spiritual energy is sufficient. Before the mountains and rivers are exhausted, and there are not many resources in the surrounding pure land, they are naturally unwilling to spend time here and look for them in other places.

After all the disciples of the Chi Xiaozong came in, Feng Rujian and Yi Xuan set up protective shields around them, and then gathered to discuss the half-month trial.

Yi Xuan took out a map of the Contained Demon Realm. The map only had a range from the periphery to the middle. The middle was ten dangerous to the depths of the mystery. Without certain strength, it did not support them in the past.

"After grouping, divide into two groups, each with 25 people." Yi Xuan said, "I will bring a group to the east, and Brother Feng will bring a group to the west, how about?"

Feng Rujian naturally had no objection, and said: "Keep in touch at any time. If there is a situation, remember to send a message."

"Row."

The two were quickly divided into groups, and the other disciples were also looking for useful resources in the net.

Therefore, it is the outer land. The longest age of the spiritual grass in the pure land is only ten years, but it is better than the number. After all, it used to be an ancient secret realm. Although it was affected by demonic energy and death energy, the resources contained in those pure grounds were still very rich and exciting.