5. Reasons of marriage

Wen Qiao looked at the man on the couch.

He is about eighteen or nineteen years old. He is in jinyiyu robe and has a magnificent attitude. He has a good appearance, with a crown of jade, sword eyebrows and star eyes. He smiles before saying a word. He looks like a kind, gentle and good person. Good impression.

This is a handsome man with imperial demeanor.

Although Wen Qiao rarely goes out, she has also heard of the Seven Prince of Tanglin Kingdom. It is said that he is a rare beautiful man in the Ning family of the royal family. Although he can't practice, he has a very good temperament and is favored by Emperor Cheng Hao.

Everyone who has seen him regrets that his Yuan Linggen has been destroyed.

Otherwise, the Ning family said that there may be another genius martial artist.

The Seventh Prince Ning Yuzhou stood up from the couch and said gently: "Miss Wen, we met for the first time in Xia Ning Yuzhou."

Wen Qiao returned a gift, lowered her eyes to gather the thoughts in her eyes, and whispered: "I have seen His Royal Highness the Seventh Prince."

The seventh prince’s warm starry eyes glided across her pale face, and his voice was even more gentle, "Miss Wen, don’t be polite, please sit down."

There are not many people in the wing. In addition to a guard whose cultivation level cannot be seen clearly, there is also a young boy who looks like a servant in the palace. After serving tea, he and the guard leave the wing, and by the way took it out the foolish Lianyue.

In an instant, only Wen Qiao and the Seventh Prince were left in the huge wing.

Ning Yuzhou handed her the white misty tea on the table, and said warmly: "This is the Ling tea fried from Dendrobium nobile, Miss Wen taste it."

Wen Qiao took a sip, the tea was clear, the entrance was slightly warm, and slightly bitter, and then the taste buds returned to sweetness. The body that was originally cold due to lack of blood became more warm, and the subtle vitality was swimming in the meridians, soothes the exhausted and fragile meridians.

This is Lingcha.

And it is a good-looking spirit tea.

Wen Qiao couldn't help but raised her eyes to look at the opposite man, but saw his bright and clean eyes staring at her, his handsome face was slightly smiling, gentle and elegant like a spring breeze, brushing Liu Shao's head, he actually taught people to relax the atrium unconsciously.

Ning Yuzhou suddenly said: "I heard that you are not in good health, so you can only eat things of the original spirit."

Wen Qiao said faintly: "The Tanglin Kingdom's Yuan Ling is thin, and there are very few things that can carry the Yuan Ling Qi, and ordinary food and medicine are also possible." It is always painful, but she is used to it.

Hearing her words, a little distressed look appeared on Ning Yuzhou's face.

"I will be there later." Ning Yuzhou looked at her pityingly.

Wen Qiao felt a little weird in her heart. She felt that the fiance was weird. She put down the tea cup in her hand and said with a serious face: "His Royal Highness, I have something puzzled. Could you please tell me?"