189 : Feixing Continent

No one understood Hu Yansheng's mood. After eating this celebration-famous dinner, Wen Qiao and the others prepared to leave.

Having been a guest in Xingyue Gorge for three years, Wen Qiao and the group of sea beasts in Xingyue Gorge have already been acquainted with each other.

The sea beasts in Xingyue Gorge knew that they were leaving, and they were very unwilling to give up. They asked them whether they could stay. Xingyue Gorge is very large and there are many fun places to go.

Wen Qiao felt that they were probably reluctant to bear their spirit pills ==!

Wen Qiao told them that before leaving, she could exchange another batch of spirit pills with them to thank them for their help over the past few years.

What she said is also the truth. The sea of ​​Xingyue Gorge has indeed helped them a lot. Not only did they help find the spiritual medicine on the bottom of the sea, but also helped train the two monsters, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun, so that their fighting power was awkward. It went up stubbornly-although she did not pay less.

In short, they got along very happily. Before leaving, Wen Qiao did not hesitate to exchange another batch of elixirs with them.

When Wen Qiao bid farewell to the sea beasts, Hu Yansheng hesitated to find Lan Jinshang and his wife.

"What, do you want to go to the mainland for human repair?" Lan Jinshang looked at him in surprise, "Don't you always hate human repair?"

"It's quite annoying." Hu Yansheng couldn't help showing disgust at the thought of the people he had met in the past. The ugly face that Ren Xiu showed when he killed people and seized treasures made him disgusted from the bottom of his heart.

"In this case, why are you still going? Don't you...you are reluctant to bear Young Master Ning's spirit pill?" Lan Jinshang asked suspiciously. It's no wonder that she thinks this way. Who told Hu Yansheng to hear every day for the ground-level pill as a sparring partner.

When she heard about this, she really froze for a long time, feeling that Hu Yansheng was too young to bear the temptation.

Hu Yansheng's face became stiff, and he said with a lack of confidence: "Nonsense, why would I be reluctant to bear his spirit pills? He is just an earth-level alchemist now, and earth-level spirit pills are of little use to demon cultivators, at most they can only taste it. Just some taste."

Why didn't Lan Jinshang see his duplicity, he couldn't help but reminded him: "Although Young Master Ning is only an earth-level alchemist, don't forget that the spirit pills he cultivated are all top grades."

Can the highest grade pill at the earth level be compared with the ordinary pill?

If she is allowed to choose, she would rather choose an earth-level top-grade pill than a heaven-level low-grade pill! If it weren't for knowing that the alchemy cultivated by Ning Yuzhou were the best, how could Lan Jinshang treat him so politely and ask him to make alchemy for Xuanlun?

Hu Yansheng was uncomfortable and said, "Auntie Lan, I'll go and come back soon."

Lan Jinshang thought for a while, and sighed: "Yan Sheng, I'm afraid it won't work this time. I decided to send Young Master Ning and the others to the mainland together with Xuan Lun. Xingyue Gorge still needs you to sit down next time."

Although Hu Yansheng was a little disappointed, he did not reluctantly left.

Lan Jinshang looked at him from behind, with a face wondering: "Okay, why does Yan Sheng want to go to the mainland to cultivate people? Is it really reluctant to bear Young Master Ning's spirit pill?"