81 : The last 3 days

"Aha."

Ning Yuzhou stretched out his hand, pulled Wen Qiao up, and took out a handkerchief to help her clean the blood stains on her face.

He did it very carefully. The senior brothers and sisters of the Chixiao Sect that were seen next to him showed weird colors, and they secretly pinched something that could be solved by a dust removal technique. Is it necessary to wipe it directly?

But this is a matter for the husband and wife, they tacitly didn't talk too much.

Wen Qiao stood there obediently, raised her face, and let him clean up, while saying: "Husband, the effect of the blasting beads is very good, and the power is also good. It can target the cultivators below the Yuanzong realm, the Yuanzong realm and above it's no use."

"I know." Ning Yuzhou said, "I still need to improve."

At least, if you want to continue to use the Explosive Orb in the future, you can no longer use the Demon Orb as a carrier. Of course, he can also make some of the magical orbs for his own use only.

After helping her clean her face, Ning Yuzhou only then inspected Sheng Yunshen's injuries.

Sheng Yun, who has been lying down for a while, said weakly and weakly: "Little Junior Brother, the power of the Exploding Pearl is really powerful. I and the younger Junior sister and I are just a little closer to the explosion range, and we are still affected by its power. I think my internal organs may be all shattered by it..."

Ning Yuzhou calmly said: "That's not true, it's just broken into pieces."

What's the difference? Sheng Yun stared deeply.

"The difference is big, at least the healing speed is fast, there is no need to re-grow, and some pain is reduced." Ning Yuzhou gently patted Senior Brother Sheng on the shoulder, and stuffed him with one of the best rejuvenating pills he refined.

Sheng Yun chewed the best rejuvenating pill with joy, and suddenly felt that the meal was worth it.

When Sheng Yunshen could finally get up from the ground, he saw Feng Rujian had returned, and at the same time he was carrying a high-level demon that had been blown to pieces.

The high-level demon was extremely injured, like a rag doll, and was carried back by him without resistance.

Feng Ru Jiandao: "There are four high-level demons in total. Junior sister killed one, ran off one, I killed one, and caught one."

The high-level demons caught by him are males. They all have the same gorgeous appearance. They are very similar to the one that Wen Qiao personally captured a few days ago, except that they are in tatters at this time, and all the demonic temptations are gone. It's hard to be confused by it.

A group of people gathered. Except for those who had dealt with high-level demons head-on, everyone else just heard that they all looked at him curiously. After looking at them, they felt that when these high-level demons were not using their devil qi, there is no difference between human beings, and I can't complain about being easily mixed into human beings.

"It turns out that high-level demons look like this." The disciple of Fu Dingmen who first saw the legendary high-level demons said strangely.

Qi Jiake commented: "The men and women of these demons all have good looks."

The disciple of Ziyangmen stood far away, curious and reserved, not wanting to squeeze with other people.

Ziyangmen is a sect that focuses on music cultivation. Most of its disciples are women. Each music cultivation is a combination of appearance and talent. It is particularly outstanding. It is a famous fairy sect in the Shengwu mainland and is popular among male cultivators.