100 : Rescue people

From the mouth of that magic repair, Wen Qiao probably knew the situation of this place.

This is the center of the forest, surrounded by a natural isolation formation, isolated from the outside world, very few people can come in.

If it hadn't been for Wen Qiao's five senses at that time, following the breath of the Blood Devouring Demon Lotus when it was about to mature, I was afraid that she would not be able to pass through the isolation array safely, and would still linger outside, unable to enter.

There is a black swamp deep in the woods.

The black swamp exudes a rancid smell like a decayed corpse, forming a miasma, suitable for the growth of the blood-devouring lotus, which is why the blood-devouring lotus can leave a seed here.

Wen Qiao inspected the hiding place, and after walking for a while, he saw the deep black swamp in the distance.

The black marsh has a large area, with towering trees surrounding the black marsh. The veins of those plants are dark green close to black, and they have become pure magic plants.

According to the demon cultivator, this place was actually a place full of heaven and earth essence aura back then, but I didn't think of such a place where aura is contained. Because of this black swamp, it actually gave birth to a blood-devouring demon lotus seed. .

The Yuanzong Realm Moxiu accidentally passed this place and found the seed of the Blood Devouring Devil Lotus, and simply transformed the place into a Devil Miasma land and cultivated the Blood Devouring Devil Lotus.

A hundred years later, the land of the original spirit has transformed into a place filled with devilish energy. If it weren't for the isolation array, I am afraid that the forest outside would also be affected by the devilish energy and gradually become a place of devilish energy. Of course, if there are cultivators who take the initiative to rectify it in time, it will look different.

The blood-devouring demon lotus grew in the depths of the black swamp, and only the Yuanzong realm's magic cultivator and the other two Yuan-spirit realm's magic cultivators could get close, so other magic cultivators don't know what the blood-devouring magic lotus is now. of.

Wen Qiao hadn't studied Demon Plant, and couldn't calculate the exact time for the Blood Devouring Devil Lotus to mature, but she could know from the smell of the Blood Devouring Devil Lotus floating in the air that there was not much time left for them.

Wen Qiao didn't get close to the black swamp, took a long look, and walked along the surrounding trees, hiding by the dense magical plant.

The strength of the demon cultivators previously captured was not enough. She didn't know much about the matter here, and she couldn't know where the group of cultivators were held from here. Wen Qiao could only find it slowly by herself.

After walking for a while, Wen Tutu suddenly made a rapid gas noise.

Without thinking about it, Wen Qiao got into the surrounding big trees, searched for a tree gap, turned into a small seedling, and plunged there, assimilating her breath with the surrounding magical plants.

This is one of the skills of the monster: assimilation!

Wen Tutu saw Xiao Miao Miao appear, and squeezed in, calmly guarding Xiao Miao Miao, trying to treat himself as an inconspicuous low-level monster.

Soon after a rabbit and a seedling were hidden, a sound of footsteps was heard.

Wen Qiao carefully probed out her divine sense, and saw a few demons approaching here. Their expressions were solemn and their steps were hurried. Obviously, they were not in a good mood.