82 :

In the depths of the Demon Sealing Secret Realm, few cultivators can get involved because of the dense demon qi and death qi.

Because of this, they can't understand the situation deep in the secret realm, and they don't know where the secret realm changed.

Every ten years, the disciples of the secret realm are at most active in the outer and middle parts of the secret realm, and until the end of the half-month trial time, they are sent out of the secret realm by the token they carry with them.

Although they noticed something abnormal in the secret realm, Yi Xuan and others did not plan to explore the depths of the secret realm personally. These are matters for the elders. They only need to complete the trial and then leave the sealed magic secret realm in peace.

Finally the last day of trial.

The evil spirits are still pouring in continuously, and they are attacking the formation with their teeth and claws around the pure land. The practitioners in the pure land can see the high-level evil spirits protected by a group of huge monster-like demons in the middle.

This time, these high-level demons no longer hide themselves, but instead appear on their own initiative.

There are five high-level demons, three men and two women.

These high-level demons are all gorgeous, with a certain kind of abnormal magical aura. If a cultivator with a lower cultivation base looks directly at them, they will be taken away and will involuntarily approach them until the moment of death awareness.

Five high-level demons are equivalent to five masters in the elemental spirit realm.

Yi Xuan, Qi Jiake, Nie Shenxuan, Zhong Liyi, and Fu Rui are also masters of the Primal Spirit Realm.

After the five people discussed it, they decided to fight on the last day of the trial.

Qi Jiake said: "I pick the first one on the left, the male demon sitting on the beast-shaped monster."

Zhong Liyi held the snow-white Jingxueqin with a clear voice, "So, I will pick the first female demon on the right."

Not to be outdone, Fu Rui played with Zhang Di-level Fulu and said, "I will pick the second one from the left."

"Then I will pick the third one from the left." Nie Shenxuan said.

The last demon left was a female demon, and naturally it was handed over to Yi Xuan.

Yi Xuan didn't respond to picking up what they left behind. Whether it's a male or a female, these demons are all non-my races in his eyes and must be punishable.

After choosing their opponents, Yi Xuan asked Nie Shenxuan and Ning Yuzhou to remove the ground-level defensive cover and rank nine lore array, leaving only the simplest mysterious-level defense array.

This profound defensive array can only block a few attacks from high-level demons, and has little effect.

In this way, everyone knows that they will have a hard battle next, and there will be no more rear protective array to let them withdraw to rest, and they can only fight all the way until the trial time is over. And the profound defense formation left behind, more just to protect this Fang Jing, and prevent those demons from rushing in to wreak havoc on it and destroy it.

The area of ​​this clean land is quite large, and there are many spirit trees and grasses growing in it, which can be left for the disciples who come to try in the future to find resources.

After Ning Yuzhou and Nie Shenxuan withdrew the two formations, Yi Xuan slowly glanced at everyone and said in a deep voice, "Go out."

The people present can only leave the pure land that protects them for a few days, whether they want it or not, and face the group of terrifying demons, if they can't sustain it, they can only face being eliminated.