113 : Blue Wing Wolf King Son

The ninth-order Blue Winged Wolf King is equivalent to the Yuanzong realm cultivation base of human cultivators.

The cultivators of Yuanzong realm can already guard one party and become the overlord of one party, not to mention that the ninth-tier monsters are already close to transforming. As long as they survive the ninth-tier thunder tribulation and successfully advance to the king-level monsters, they can be transformed. Formed as a demon repair, no one dares to provoke.

The huge coercion belonging to the ninth-order monster is permeating the mid-air of the cultivation city, indicating its existence.

The appearance of the Blue Winged Wolf King caused a panic in the cultivation city.

No one knows why the Blue Winged Wolf King suddenly appeared here, and summoned a thousand green-winged demon wolves to besiege the city. The cultivator who heard the news and ran out to inspect saw the Blue Winged Mad King who exuded the coercion of the Tier 9 monster beast in midair. Almost weaken their legs. If it weren't for a defensive cover, I'm afraid they would not even dare to stand here now.

The cultivators did not dare to confront the Blue Winged Wolf King and hid in the defensive cover one after another, observing the situation outside.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou stood far away from the surrounding crowds, standing under the eaves, observing the group of blue-winged demon wolves coming from the air from a distance.

The blue-winged demon wolf is a very vengeful monster. Every time they appear, they come in groups, hurting one and moving hundreds of them. If they are forced to do so, very few practitioners will confront the blue-winged demon wolf. . It is said that when the cultivators in the mobile desert go hunting out of the city, they will consciously avoid the blue-winged demon wolves, and they will rarely be selected as targets.

That's why those cultivators suddenly carried back a blue-winged demon wolf yesterday that caused such a big sensation.

However, even though the Blue Wing Demon Wolf was at the seventh level yesterday, it did not reach the point where it could alarm the Blue Wing Wolf King.

Due to the sudden appearance of the Blue Winged Wolf King, Cultivation City was surrounded by a group of green-winged demon wolves. The practitioners could not go out, and people outside did not dare to come in. Some caravans who were anxious to leave couldn't help but become anxious.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were naturally unable to leave today.

Fortunately, they are not in a hurry. As long as the defensive cover of the cultivation city is not broken, they are not afraid of the Blue Winged Wolf King coming in. Safety is still guaranteed.

Wen Tutu, who was lying on Wen Qiao's shoulders, stretched his neck and looked up at the Blue Winged Wolf King in mid-air. His ears trembled, and he let out a threatening sound.

Wen Qiao stretched out her hand to press its head, and said, "That's a ninth-order monster. You are only in the late eighth stage, and you are not its opponent. Don't provoke it."

Wen Tutu grinded his teeth unconvincingly, and his front teeth grinded very loudly.

Wen Qiao patted it, "Hey, don't make trouble, let's leave the city later." As she said, she stuffed it with a spirit pill.

Wen Tutu finally calmed down, holding the spirit pill calmly, as if the restlessness just now was just to deceive a spirit pill.

Wen Qiao didn't favor one or the other, she also stuffed the two citrine ants in her purse with two spirit pills.

Topaz is very coaxing, as long as the owner feeds the ant fragrant leaves regularly, the spirit pill is an extra reward. There is no and it will not be like a coquettish beggar like smelling a rabbit, and even his own belly is willing let it touch to contribute to others.