20 : Strange Vision

Huaguang soared into the sky, illuminating the sky of the entire Lintai Hunting Valley, and the cultivators in the Lintai Hunting Valley saw this vision for the first time.

There must be a strange treasure born with a vision from the sky.

In an instant, everyone put aside the things in their hands, and went to the place where Huaguang burst out.

In front of the valley, the calm and unwavering face of the middle-aged scribe with cold eyes also showed surprise. I did not expect that such a bright and dazzling light would appear in a remote and backward place with thin vitality. What Huaguang's is, but it can be judged, it must be an extremely precious treasure.

Not only the middle-aged scribes, but Xu Jiuxiu's thoughts were the same, and he could not take care of others.

He recruited the dragon lizard, blocked the attack of the sneak hunter, quickly retreated to the middle-aged scribe, and sneered: "The Jiuye has something to do today. I will spare you for the time being. If we meet again, I will take your life to feed to my dragon lizard!"

Having said that, he waved his hand, put the injured dragon lizard into the storage bag, and ran towards the place where the light flashed with the middle-aged scribe and the burly man. The speed was so fast that they disappeared into the distance in a moment.

Qianshou also took advantage of the trend to retract the sword, but did not chase it away, with a solemn expression on his face.

He walked to Ning Yuzhou's side, bowed slightly, and called out "His Royal Highness."

Ning Yuzhou looked at Huaguang in the distance and asked, "How strong are they?"

"It's very strong. If there is only one person, the subordinate can block one block. If the three are together, I am afraid that the subordinate is incompetent." Qianshou said in a deep voice.

Ning Yuzhou squinted slightly.

From the performance of those people just now, Ning Yuzhou has guessed that many foreign cultivators entered the Lintai Hunting Valley this time. The people who were killed before in the plain were also the work of these foreign cultivators. It is not the same way as Xu Jiuxiu. From the previous attitude of Xu Jiuxiu who wanted to take the cultivator to feed the dragon lizard, it can be inferred that if Xu Jiuxiu killed it, he would not leave the corpse and feed it to the dragon lizard directly.

In addition, these foreign cultivators have a lot of wealth, otherwise they would not have taken away their storage bags after killing people, and it is estimated that they are not worthy of them.

Lintai Hunting Valley is a secret realm of the Tanglin Kingdom. It has been in the Tanglin Kingdom for so many years. Every time it is opened, it is hosted by the royal family and aristocratic families of the Tanglin Kingdom. It is only open to the practitioners of the Tanglin Kingdom. If you are interested, you can negotiate with the royal family Ning Clan first, and exchange the quota with benefits, but this time I haven't heard of foreign cultivators participating.

Therefore, this group of people should have come in, and they don't know what their purpose is, and what they want to do.

Thinking of the strength of the three people just now, Ning Yuzhou's eyes were slightly lowered, and he said, "Let's go take a look too."