3. Half demon body

Early in the morning, Lianyue opened the door and walked in. She was about to wake her up, and suddenly found that the bed was empty and the bed was cold.

Lianyue was stunned, thinking that her own lady had gotten up early when she went to the kitchen for breakfast, and there were such cases before, so she went out to look for it.

The Kap Shui Yard is not large. Although it is neat and tidy, it is slightly old and dilapidated. Because Wen Qiao's status in Wen's family is not high, no one has taken care of it these years, so naturally no one will come to repair it.

The flowers and trees in the yard grow up as they please, and they are extraordinarily energetic today.

Lianyue walked through the yard, walked across the Chuhua Gate, and came to a bamboo forest.

Jishuiyuan is located in the east corner of Wenfu, leaning against a bamboo forest. The bamboo forest is an ordinary bamboo forest with a deep winding path. After passing through the bamboo forest, Lianyue finally found someone in the depths of the forest.

The girl in a crescent-colored bedclothes stands in the deep of the bamboo forest in the faint morning light, and the wind passing through the forest lifts up her dress and outlines a fragile figure, slender, as if going with the wind.

Lianyue hurriedly ran over and said anxiously: "Miss, why are you here? Dew is heavy in the morning, what if you get sick again?"

As she said, she couldn't help but grabbed her hand and found that it was as cold as ice. Lianyue shivered, angrily and anxiously, "When did you come out? Why don't you wear more clothes?"

Wen Qiao didn't say a word, lowered her eyes, and let the maid hurriedly take her back to Jishuiyuan.

After leading the person back to Jishuiyuan, Lianyue hurriedly fetched hot water to wait for her to wash, and changed her light bedding.

Although the Tanglin Kingdom is not strict, but a young girl wandering outside the bedroom in her bedclothes is somewhat inappropriate. Fortunately, the bamboo forest usually has no people to go to, otherwise it will arouse criticism.

Half a quarter of an hour later, Wen Qiao put on clean and warm clothes, shrank on the large armchair, and drank slowly while holding the hot soup, her eyes drooping slightly, her slender and thick eyelashes half covering the cold and dark eyes.

Lianyue took out the clothes she had just changed, glanced at the lush yard, and blinked.

When the breakfast was brought up, Lianyue said, "Miss, the flowers and trees in the courtyard are really good today, and that old peach tree is actually blooming."

Wen Qiao sat there calmly, drinking the porridge slowly, without saying a word.

Lianyue was just an ordinary person and didn't know much about cultivation. Apart from discovering that the flowers and trees in the courtyard grew more and more freely overnight, she didn't have any special feelings, so she let it go with a few emotions.

After breakfast, Lianyue thought Wen Qiao would find a place to sit down with the book as she did in the past, but she got up and went back to the room.

"I'll rest for a while." Wen Qiao ordered, "Nothing else, don't come in."

Lianyue answered, thinking that she was up too early today and needed to sleep well, so she didn't bother.

At the same time, other people are not allowed to disturb.

When Wen Xian brought a few concubines from the Wen family, she was stopped outside by Lian Yue.