29 : Out

In front of the Lintai Hunting Valley, cultivators appeared one after another, but after a while, the huge clearing was full of people.

T

hese are all cultivators who have entered the Lintai Hunting Valley to experience.

One month was not long, and the elders of the various families stationed here did not leave. After the Lintai Hunting Valley was closed, they came over to meet the disciples who had returned from their own experience.

Some people are happy and some are worried. Naturally, they are happy to see their disciples return intact. What is worried is that they can’t find their disciples’ families.

Even some family elders find that the number of people returning safely this time is much less than in previous years, and the loss rate is very high.

Could it be that the environment in the terraced hunting valley is more dangerous this time?

A quarter of an hour later, the channel of Lintai Hunting Valley slowly closed until it opened again three years later.

Emperor Cheng Hao, who presided over the opening of Lintai Hunting Valley, and the elders of each family stood on a high place, looking past, and also found that the number of people returning from this experience was much less than in previous years, and couldn't help but sink a little.

When he saw Ning Yuzhou, who was holding a white jade basin and carrying a little rabbit in his hand, appeared, Emperor Cheng Hao's heart was relaxed and a slight smile appeared on his face.

Before the smile was restrained, he suddenly heard a loud shout: "You are not the practitioners of Dongling, who are you?"

A figure soared into the sky, flew past, and took the foreign cultivator who appeared in front of the Lintai Hunting Valley.

Ning Yuzhou looked up and found that the person who shot was Ning Huayuan, the elder of the Ning clan.

This time the Lintai Hunting Valley was open, and Ning Huayuan also came to sit here, but he had not shown his face and kept guarding in the dark, so not many people knew that he was also here.

It was also the first time Ning Huayuan discovered those outside cultivators.

Emperor Cheng Hao and the elders of other families reacted extremely quickly, and they all stepped forward to help Ning Huayuan and capture the few foreign cultivators.

These foreign cultivators are very easy to recognize. Xu Shilintai hunting valley suddenly closed, without time to disguise, showing their original features to others. They are extraordinarily unfamiliar, and their behaviors are different.

PNaturally, they have always been shrouded with divine consciousness. Ning Huayuan, who was at the exit of Hunting Valley, found the clue for the first time and did not hesitate to take action.

Sure enough, when Ning Huayuan shot, the foreign cultivators with ghosts in their hearts were swindled several times, and they turned around and swept towards Lintai Mountain.

Due to this sudden change, there was a little commotion at the scene, and everyone avoided, for fear of being accidentally involved in the battle and unfortunately died.

The Qianlin Guards hurriedly guarded Ning Yuzhou aside.
Wen Mei happened to be near Ning Yuzhou and was squeezed aside with the flow of people. Because she hadn't healed from her injuries, she couldn't avoid them. She was a little embarrassed, and heard a burst of laughter from nearby.

She turned her head to look and saw Wen Xian not far away.

Wen Xian took a gleeful look at her, and glanced over Ning Yuzhou, who was guarded by the submarine scale guards, and suddenly found that there was no Wenqiao next to Ning Yuzhou, and she couldn't help being a little surprised. She looked around again, but she still didn't find Wen Qiao, and she quickly understood.