83 : End of experience

The morning sun is rising, and the splendid morning glow is scattered on the boundless wilderness.

The Xiaguang pierced everyone's eyes with pain, squinted reflexively, and finally realized that the trial was over, and they were sent out of the Secret Realm by the token.

Although the environment in the Northland is really not so good, the vitality between the heavens and the earth is thinner than the Central Continent, but the disciples of various factions who have been in the Conferred Demon Realm for more than half a month seem to be really much better.

They were still immersed in the aftermath of the battle and the loss of their sudden departure.They saw the Sect Master of the three sects stepping forward and announcing the end of the magic sealing secret realm, so that the disciples of each faction would present the demon spirit orbs they obtained in the magic sealing secret realm, and start to calculate the magic orbs obtained by each faction.

Yi Xuan put the magic spirit orb handed in by the disciple of the Chixiao Sect in a storage bag and handed it to the master Sheng Zhenhai for statistics.

Sheng Zhenhai glanced around and quickly calculated the number of Demon Orbs.

He handed the storage bags one by one to several cultivators in charge of this matter around him to confirm the authenticity, and then announced: "The Red Sky School tried fifty disciples, three were eliminated in advance, and the total amount of magical orbs obtained: high-level magical orbs. There are thirteen spirit beads, 8,120 intermediate-level demon beads, and 31,358 low-level demon beads."

Hearing the Chi Xiaozong's report, the cultivators present twitched.

The Chixiao Sect was the first to report the number. Based on the experience of previous years, the Chixiao Sect was definitely the first. Moreover, the number of Demon Orbs obtained by the Scarlet Heaven Sect was even more than in previous years, as if most of the demons in the Sealed Demon Secret Realm were beheaded by them.

I just hope that the income of the disciples of the various schools below will not be too bad, otherwise the distance will be too large, and this face will be greatly embarrassed.

The second report of the Guiyi School: "Fifty disciples of Guiyi Trial, 18 were eliminated in advance, and a total of magic orbs were obtained: three high-level magic orbs, and 4,102 intermediate-level magic orbs. Twenty-three thousand and one hundred low-level demon beads."

Hearing Guiyi's report, everyone secretly murmured that the difference was too great. The number of high-level demons could not be compared.

The third report is Qingyunzong.

The Qingyunzong’s suzerain’s face was not very good, and he said slowly: "The Qingyunzong tried fifty disciples, eliminated 49 people ahead of schedule, and obtained a total of demon orbs: one high-level demon orb, and one thousand and five intermediate-level demon orbs, 29,343 of the low-level demon orbs."

Hearing Qingyunzong's report, everyone present couldn't help but look in the direction of Qingyunzong.

The disciples who were eliminated early and stayed until the end were separated. At a glance, I saw Qingyunzong’s two teams with well-defined barriers. On one side were the 49 players who were eliminated early, and there was only one player on the other. It was Mu Ziming who was also injured quite heavy.

Oops, the face of the Sect Master of Azure Cloud Sect is so dark, and it is true that Azure Cloud Sect is embarrassed this time.

Sect Master Ding, who is a good old man, kindly comforted him, "Daoyou Cheng, in this trial, due to high-level demons, the nephew Mu Xian of the noble school was able to insist on being sent out until the end. It can be seen that he is a good boy with a firm heart. The future is limitless, congratulations."