174 : Arrived

On the dark seabed, sea beasts walked past like ghosts.

The huge figure of the leading sea beast is like a giant in the sea. Wherever it passes, the creatures that inhabit the seabed quickly fled, hiding in the nearby underwater canyons or crevices, watching this sea beast team pass by.

Sitting on the backs of killer whales, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were fortunate enough to see this team of sea beasts arrogantly traverse the seabed, and they have a deep understanding of the underwater world dominated by sea beasts. At the same time, Wen Qiao was also keenly aware that if they he wanted to leave the endless sea. Compared to sailing on the sea, the seabed route seemed more convenient and faster.

Looking at the king-level dolphin ahead, Wen Qiao couldn't help sinking into thought.

They traveled on the bottom of the sea for nearly a day before reaching their destination.

It can be seen that the little dolphin ran away from home that day and walked quite far, so I can't blame the parents for finding it.

"It's here."

Lan Jinshang's voice came from the water, and it was a little distorted in their ears.

After being transformed into a monster, one can learn the pronunciation of human beings. Even if it is a beast, it can produce accurate syllables, which is different from the untransformed one, and it is easy to communicate.

Wen Qiao looked at the big dolphin leading the way in front, and the king-level demon corrected them to lead the way. She felt incredible when she said it.

This is the land of the deep sea, and the surrounding area is still dark.

There is very little light on the bottom of the sea. They walked all the way, and they didn’t see much light. Occasionally passing by some places on the bottom of the sea, there would be colorful lights, which are produced by plants, stones, or certain marine organisms that glow. Yes, the light on them is not bright, and in the dark seabed, they are as beautiful as a dream.

The magnificence of the bottom of the sea is unimaginable for the world.

Moving forward for a while, suddenly in the dark deep sea, a little bit of light lit up, and the light dots flickered like stars in the dark night, attracting the attention of the sea monster beast.

Wen Qiao noticed that the surrounding sea beasts cheered, accelerated their speed, and moved towards the light spot in the darkness.

As the sea beasts approached, Wen Qiao finally saw a huge coral reef. It turned out that the light spots were some luminous stones embedded in the coral reef, flashing with the flow of the sea.

After passing through that piece of coral reef, they finally came to the canyon of Xingyue Gorge.

The big dolphin in front disappeared, and the bright blue dress woman appeared, and said to Wenqiao and the others: "Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, this is Xingyue Gorge."

Xingyue Gorge, as its name suggests, when seen from a distance, it seems to be inlaid with countless stars. The tall rock walls are covered with seaweed. Those seaweeds are hung with bright red fruits, which illuminate the entire rock wall like gems. It's like a wall.

The sea beasts are like children returning home, playing around, or swimming to the front of the canyon, and eating the vermilion fruit hanging on the seaweed.

Lan Jinshang said to the group of sea beasts who had been brought back by her: "Okay, you go and play, don't leave too far in the future."

The sea beasts yelled at her, and they dispersed, especially the killer whale swimming so fast, for fear of being caught by her, and to be used as mounts for two people.