60 : Set off to Chixiao Sect

The Chixiao Sect is located in the western part of the central continent, in the Pinnacle Mountain Range.

It takes half a month to fly from Tiandan Valley to Chixiaozong at the speed of the aircraft.

After leaving the Tiandan Valley, Qin Hongdao's aircraft flew towards the Diecui Mountain Range where the Chixiao Sect was located.

After traveling like this for a few days, passing by a barren land, the aircraft was suddenly attacked.

The aircraft shook violently. It was an earth-level spirit weapon and did not suffer much damage, but the people in the aircraft were alert.

Wen Qiao opened the door with one hand, her body shaped like the wind, with a white ball on her shoulder, because she ran too fast, the whole rabbit flew up like a ball of hair hanging on her shoulder.

Ning Yuzhou walked behind her unhurriedly.

Coming to a place similar to the hall at the forefront of the aircraft, Wen Qiao saw Sheng Yunshen, who was full of anger, and Qin Hongdao who was carrying her big knife and preparing to go out to kill people.

"Sister Qin, what's going on outside?" Wen Qiao asked.

Qin Hongdao smiled and said, "It's okay, just a few Xiao Xiaos who don't have eyes grabbed my aunt's head. Don't worry, I'll go out and teach them how to behave, and I'll be back soon."

Wen Qiao said quickly: "I'll go too."

Sheng Yun was taken aback and said hurriedly, "Sister Min, just let Senior Sister go out. My Senior Sister is a one-hundred man, and no matter how many people come, she won't be afraid."

"Who is a hundred people beheaded!" Qin Hongdao lightly tapped a handle towards the back of the junior's head, snorted, then turned to look at Wen Qiao, did not refuse her request, "OK, go out together, let's beat grandsons of tortoises who don't have eyes and gave a beating to teach them the principles of life."

Wen Qiao happily responded and called with her hand, and a stone golden whip appeared in her hand.

She said to Ning Yuzhou: "Husband, we went out to fight with Sister Qin, you are here."

Wen Tutu also uttered a sigh of relief towards him, expressing agreement.

Ning Yuzhou smiled at her and said warmly: "Go, don't get hurt."

"Okay, don't worry."

Wen Qiao said in her mouth and jumped out of the aircraft with Qin Hongdao. The figure looked a little more cheerful from the back, and it was less mature and prudent than usual.

Sheng Yun opened his mouth deeply and saw Ning Yuzhou staring at the outside indifferently, and couldn't help saying: "Young Master Ning, you really shouldn't have let her out just now. Those who dare to rob on the road are usually desperadoes, Sister Min Xiu is still low in cultivation, what if she get injured?"

"It's okay, there is Miss Qin here." Ning Yuzhou smiled, "not to mention I believe in Aha."

Sheng Yunshen moved his gaze to the outside of the aircraft, still worried.

If other juniors and sisters were going to beat people with the big sisters, he wouldn't worry about it naturally. But Wen Qiao's appearance is too deceptive, and apart from the battle with Mu Shan in Cangwu Town, she is rarely seen to take action, which caused Sheng Yunshen's impression of Wen Qiao to remain with the cute and cute girl who needs protection. She can beat Mu Shan, that's because Mu Shan is not so good.

Those out there are desperadoes who specialize in blockades and robberies. I don't know how many innocent practitioners died in their hands. How can Mu Shan compare to them?