40 : Experience

Their dinner is grilled lamb and lamb soup.

The barbecuing skills of the Submerged Guards are very good. They were trained during the Hunting Valley experience of the Lintai.

During this time, they wandered around in the mountains. They really didn't want to eat the bad taste of bigudan, so they decided to cook monster meat——

Anyway, there is not much in this mountain, that is, there is a lot of meat. They are cooked and fried, and they have different tastes every day.

They roasted the fifth-order ice-patterned lamb.

Of course, good things must be eaten close to their own people first. This is the consensus of all Qianlinweis.

The higher the level of monsters, the more energy contained in the meat, and the more delicious. The meat of the fifth-order ice-marked sheep is more delicious than the fourth-order.

Qianlinwei cut out the demon pill of the fifth-order ice pattern sheep and sent it to Wenqiao.

This is Wen Qiao hunting back, the demon pill belongs to Wen Qiao, this is the rule set by Ning Yuzhou, whoever hunts the demon beast, the demon pill belongs to.

The demon pill of the fifth-order ice pattern sheep is as big as a baby's fist, and the whole body is like ice jade, with a circle of silver patterns on it, exuding a breath of frost, and it is very cold at first.

Wen Qiao took a look and collected the demon pill.

During this period of time, they hunted many monsters in the mountains, and obtained a large number of monster pills, which could be used as jelly beans for the smelling rabbits. It's a pity that Tutu is too picky to eat, except for the demon pill of the wind system, nothing else.

The meat of the ice-patterned lamb is really delicious. It is simply grilled and smeared with some ordinary moon-front honey. The whole valley is filled with the smell of barbecue. The submarine guards feasted on it, even the Shang brothers and sisters also ate a lot. In the end, All a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, there is a lot of meat, you two are welcome."

Ning Yuzhou was very hospitable in his hospitality. He was very particular about the etiquette during his meal.

In the face of the most delicious food, he did not hesitate to eat, elegant and dignified, pleasing to the eye, showing excellent cultivation and etiquette, and the manners of a celebrity, exhibit it all.

Upon seeing this, the Shang family's brothers and sisters felt more and more that Ning Yuzhou had a good background.

It's just that Ning Yuzhou didn't take the initiative to say that they are not easy to ask, after all, they are lifesavers. If they don't want to reveal their origins, where can they be embarrassed to ask?

***

The next day, the Shang brothers and sisters left.

Qianshou took a group of Qianlinwei guards to leave early in the morning and continued to find monsters to practice hand skills. After eating breakfast, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao slowly left the valley with Wentutu.