111 : Heiyanxia Bandits

The night is getting darker, the temperature drops rapidly, and the ground and walls of the cave are covered with frost.

The cultivators in the caves either meditate, or closed their eyes dormantly, or waited for the night to end with their eyes open, or watched their surroundings vigilantly... all behaved differently.

Because everyone stays in a cave, although there is a clear distinction, no one can rest or sleep peacefully in such an environment, and all remain vigilant.

There are many people in the caravan, and they specially set out a part of them to take turns to watch the night, as long as something happens, they can react as soon as possible.

No one is stupid, they will not put themselves in danger when they are away from home.

The wind and sand roared past the cave.

This kind of sound will sound every night, and everyone has become accustomed to such a night.

In the middle of the night, Ning Yuzhou, who was in a false sleep, suddenly opened his eyes.

He glanced at the cave casually, and before the people in the cave noticed his gaze, he quickly withdrew his gaze.

His fingers moved around, no one noticed this subtle movement, only the smelling bunny and the two topaz who were in charge of the night watch were aware of the slight movement.

In the first half of the night, there was nothing to do, and until dawn, everyone's spirits gradually relaxed.

Suddenly, a bang sounded, and a cultivator who was meditating suddenly fell to the ground.

The companion next to the cultivator was taken aback, and was about to check on him. He also felt something wrong with his body, and fell to the ground feebly.

Then more and more people fell to the ground, their minds were extremely clear, but their bodies were soft, the spiritual power in their bodies was stagnant, and they couldn't use half of their strength.

There was a look of horror on their faces, and at this time they naturally understood that they had already started.

But they were vigilant throughout the night, and they didn't smell any peculiar smell in the air, how they got caught, and they didn't even know anything.

"Brother, they all fell down."

A rough voice sounded, and everyone reluctantly turned their faces and found that everyone in the cave had fallen. Only a few sturdy men were standing. The words just now were what some of them said.

At this time, these men no longer conceal their breath, the hideous aura filled with blood and predation, the ferocious eyes like a wolf, and the unkind smiles are all shocking.

The person in charge of the caravan was shocked and said with difficulty: "You, are you bandits in the mobile desert?"

A sturdy man in the caravan from the Han Dynasty grinned and said maliciously: "It's okay to let you know, so as to teach you to be a ghost. We belong to Heiyanxia."

When they heard "Black Rock Gorge", the caravan's hearts were cold.

Heiyan Gorge is located somewhere in the mobile desert. The people there are a brood of murderous bandits. They specialize in looting caravans and practitioners in the mobile desert. Wherever they go, they bring blood killings and deaths and they do not leave alive their victims.

Whenever they encounter bandits in Heiyanxia, ​​unless they are stronger than them, very few people can escape.

Before entering the mobile desert, the caravan also carefully checked the practitioners who followed.