127 : Discovered spirit stones

When they passed by, they saw Wentutu and Rock Python guarding the soup pot, and several mutant water eels were paralyzed on the grass beside them.

The mutant water eel was stunned by the rock python and left it there waiting for Wen Qiao to collect it.

Seeing that they came over, the two monsters watched eagerly, waiting to share the soup.

Although the soup that Ning Yuzhou usually cooks is also very delicious, it is specially used for Wenqiao to regulate the body, and the quantity is small, just one bowl, Wentutu has never had a sip, naturally I can't think of how good the soup is.

Now that I have tasted the soup made by this water eel, I already think it's very good.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the soup in the soup pot that was boiled in a very simple and rude way. This soup was so delicious, thanks to the good ingredients. He was interested in these water eels, so he squatted in front of the water eels on the grass, took out a long sword, and pulled them around to check.

At this time, a water eel finally slowed down, bounced up, opened his mouth and bit his teeth with a sharp tooth.

One hand grabbed the tail of the water eel and threw it towards the side of the rock. The head of the water eel slammed on the hard rock, blood flew across, and the head was smashed.

Ning Yuzhou turned his head to look at the girl who brutally picked up the water eel before smashing it, and silently glanced at the white and tender catkin.

"Husband, are you okay?" Wen Qiao asked concerned.

"It's okay." Ning Yuzhou smiled at her and continued to check the water eel.

Worried that these undead water eels would hurt him, Wen Qiao stood by just in case.

The water eels are extremely fast underwater, and Wen Qiao has nothing to do with them, but after leaving the water they become the bastards, daring to hurt people and smash them to death with one hand.

The spiritual power contained in the flesh of these water eels was unusual. Ning Yuzhou was thinking about it while watching, and soon he had a general guess in his heart.

After the inspection, Ning Yuzhou looked up and saw a few monster beasts not far away looking at them eagerly.

The soup has been divided, and the rock python, Wen Tutu, and the two yellow crystal ants stayed there. Because the two did not move, they did not dare to drink with their heads, they were waiting for them to come and drink the soup together.

"Husband, do you still have soup?" Wen Qiao asked.

Ning Yuzhou said, "Stop drinking, you can drink it."

After Wen Qiao listened, she didn't persuade him and let the monsters drink soup. She sat next to Ning Yuzhou and asked, "Husband, what do you think?"

Ning Yuzhou's gaze fell to the pool under the waterfall, and said, "There is a mystery hidden under this pool. You need to go down and take a look to find out."

It's just that besides water eels, there are no powerful aquatic monsters in the water pool. These water eels alone are extremely difficult to deal with. After all, water eels are water monsters, and the water is their world. If you want to deal with them in the water, it's not easy.

"Then let the rock python go down." Wen Qiao did not hesitate to make the rock python work. "It is a Tier 8 monster with thick skin and very poisonous. If any monster can bite its skin , it will be overturned by its poison."

So the rock python is really a good helper who can do the job.

In this regard, the rock python still has no objection.