95 : Beaten till sober

When Xu Chengzhu heard the news that Duan Haoyan was coming again, his instinct was painful.

He had never seen a person with such an abnormal brain in his life, and he was still a disciple of the Duan family, one of the five major families, so he couldn't afford to offend him.

What can he do? Avoiding sight is the best.

This time City Lord Xu also planned to disappear, but he did not expect that Duan Haoyan would actually do it after his patience ran out.

Not only did he do it, but he also confronted the disciples of the Chixiao Sect.

He was shocked and angry, knowing that Duan's disciples are very good at controlling fire, especially in this section of Hao Yan.He is a genius disciple of the younger generation of Duan's. When Ju said that when he was ten years old, he used to merge with a trace of strange fire, and his flame contained a trace of the power of a different fire makes it easy for practitioners of the same rank to face him.

If a disciple of the Scarlet Heaven Sect had an accident in Taize City, how would he explain it to the Scarlet Heaven Sect?

At this moment, Yi Xuan, who had the ability to stop, was not there, so he could only come forward.

City Lord Xu couldn't sit still anymore and hurried over.

Before coming, City Master Xu could imagine the result. The two disciples of Chixiao Sect must have suffered a loss. He was already thinking about the worst result. But when he appeared at his door, he found that he might suffer a loss in his impression. The disciple of the Chixiao Sect was beating Duan Haoyan, and the beating made him scream.

City Lord Xu was as shocked as the people around him.

However, when he reacted, City Master Xu felt refreshed, and even regretted that he came too fast. After all, as the City Master of Taize City, he had too many things to worry about, and he couldn't let Duan's disciples get into trouble here.

At this time, Wen Qiao said, "Do you know you are wrong?"

Duan Haoyan's bones were very hard, he vomited a few mouthfuls of blood, still refused to admit his mistake: "You damned woman..."

Then keep beating!

Wen Qiao kept beating without saying anything.

Just like in Cangwu Town, facing Mu Shan, who had a bad brain, she hit him until he admitted his mistake.

Xu Chengzhu Anshuang: That's it! If there is a problem with this kind of brain, you should be beaten up!

Although my heart is uncomfortable, I still have to express what I should say.

City Lord Xu hurriedly stepped forward and pretended to persuade: "Miss Min, Young Master Duan, don't fight! If you have any grievances that can't be discussed peacefully, why should you fight?"

At this time, Wen Qiao had already beaten Duan Haoyan with a blue nose and a swollen face. The face that was originally quite handsome was turned into a pig-headed face. It is estimated that even his father and mother would not recognize it, showing the power of that fist.

In addition to the face, there are also different injuries everywhere on the body. I don't know how many bones are broken, especially the internal injuries are extremely serious.

Hearing the words of City Lord Xu, Wen Qiao punched Duan Haoyan, who was already at the end of the crossbow, to stun, and then let go of Duan Haoyan with great face.

Everyone: "..."

Wen Tutu jumped back on his sister's shoulder again, and continued to lie there as a hair ball.