130 : Hu brothers

Hearing Hu Shuangyan's words, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou looked at his eyes subconsciously.

His pupils were lighter than ordinary people, as if they were light brown and golden brown. It may be that the pupil power had not been used at this time, and his eyes looked normal, and there was no strangeness at all.

However, Hu Shuangyan's expression was serious, and he probably wouldn't make jokes about this kind of thing.

Hu Shuangyan looked at them firmly, but did not avert his eyes because of the sight they were examining.

It's just that as the two of them watched, his palms were sweaty and became a little wet. It was obvious that the tension in his heart was not as calm as it was shown.

After a long while, Ning Yuzhou asked: "Why do you want to follow us? Do you know what the natural pupils represent?"

Hu Shuangyan's pale face showed helplessness, and he smiled bitterly, and said, "How can I not know what I am here? The blood of the Hu family created a natural pupil. It is said that our ancestors of the Hu family once received a certain mysterious power, all of which were combined in the pupil , To allow future generations to practice pupil skills. Our two brothers, but I am lucky enough to awaken the different pupils. If you want the world to know, I am afraid that it will attract coveting, and then these eyes will not be able to keep..."

Having said that, he turned his head to look at his brother and continued: "Since I awakened the different pupil, my brother sacrificed a lot in order to cover me. The previous brother's statement was wrong. In fact, the Peng family will kill us for my different pupil, want to take it away."

"Taking it away?" Wen Qiao couldn't help but say, "How to take it away?"

"According to the intention of the Peng family, they want to poach out my eyes. Then they can use the different pupils of our Hu family to practice pupil skills..."

Wen Qiao's heart palpitated slightly, and she immediately understood the Peng family's plan.

The different pupils are the continuation of the blood, and others cannot use them. If you use the different pupils to practice pupil technique, it is also a practice method.

Hu Shuangyan kept observing them secretly. Although he couldn't see anything from Ning Yuzhou's face, Wen Qiao understood very well, and instantly understood what she was thinking, and suddenly felt relieved that he knew he was betting right. Being able to trade the best Tongqiao pills for two Huang Jing ants shows that these two people are good people. If the Peng family hadn't forced them to this, he wouldn't bet on it.

Hu Dayan kept looking at him and wanted to stop him, but he knew that his brother had always had an idea. He was smarter than himself and couldn't stop him.

Hu Dayan was very depressed, his whole figure collapsed, and his shoulders fell.

Hu Shuangyan calmly said: "I will choose to follow the two, one is because the two are in our favor; the other is the Peng family is aggressive, and our brothers have no retreat. Peng Jiading will not give up. If it fails this time, there will be a downfall. Secondly, if our brothers still want to stay in Huangsha City, I'm afraid we don't know how we died in the end, so we might as well leave with them. The third is the strength of the two, and I think the two are worthy of my follow..."

Having said that, Hu Shuangyan glanced vaguely at the eighth-order blue-winged demon wolf.

No one knows the blue-winged demon wolf clan in the mobile desert. More than two years ago, the caravan followed by Hu Shuangyan was almost wiped out because of an attack by the blue-winged demon wolf. At that time, he was also seriously injured. There is a deep understanding of strength.