14 : Arrival in the Lintai Hunting Valley

The stretch of Lintai Mountain is shrouded in white mist, resembling a natural barrier that isolates the Tanglin Kingdom from the outside world.

The opening of the Lintai Hunting Valley once every three years is a grand event in the Tanglin Kingdom. All the young practitioners of the Tanglin Kingdom, regardless of their cultivation level, will gather here and enter the Lintai Hunting Valley to experience.

Half a month before the opening of Lintai Hunting Valley, cultivators from all over the Tanglin Kingdom came to the foot of Lintai Mountain one after another. The entire foot of Lintai Mountain has become a resident of cultivators, and the aura that belongs to the cultivator forms a powerful force. Shocked the monster beast on the mountain, so that it did not dare to go down easily.

On this day, the cultivator stationed at the foot of the mountain suddenly felt the vibration on the ground, coming from afar.

"Look, it's the royal family Ning family and the four major families of the imperial city." Someone shouted.

Thousands of hurricane beasts came in mighty, and soon arrived at the foot of Lintai Mountain.

With the curtain opened, Wen Qiao saw the white mist that rushed into the sky like a heavy fog.

The white mist enveloped the entire Lintai Mountain, and the mountains above the foot of the mountain were all blurred, with no end in sight. I don't know what dangers are hidden. No cultivator dared to go up the mountain at this time. At the foot of the mountain, there are countless cultivators. These cultivators are young disciples sent by family forces in various cities and regions of the Tanglin Kingdom.

After arriving at the destination, the royal family Ning and the four big families began to station with training, waiting for the opening of the Lintai Hunting Valley.

"Do you want to go into the tent to rest?" Ning Yuzhou asked, looking at her worriedly.

This sudden onset of illness made Ning Yuzhou quite worried, as if he had treated her as a fragile colored glass doll.

Wen Qiao smiled at him and said, "Don't worry, I'm fine now." Instead of resting in a tent, she would rather stay outside and look at the surroundings.

Growing up, it was the first time she had traveled far away, and it was the Lintai Hunting Valley that made her quite excited.

Ning Yuzhou couldn't see her current mood, so he didn't urge her, and took out a spirit pill and fed it into her mouth.
Wen Qiao subconsciously opened her mouth and swallowed.

She has been groggy these days, but Ning Yuzhou took care of her, fed her medicine and water, so that she had become accustomed to his care. Not to mention that Ning Yuzhou likes to feed her spirit pills when she doesn't agree with him. It almost makes her wonder if he brought all the spirit pills made by Pharmacist Ning's, so he would just knock her as jelly beans.

It is estimated that no cultivator can luxuriantly use the spirit pill as a jelly bean like her.

Wen Qiao stood outside the tent and watched for a long time. She didn't return to the tent to rest until night fell.
At noon tomorrow, the Lintai Hunting Valley will open soon.

Sitting on the soft blanket, Wen Qiao's gaze fell on Ning Yuzhou, who was leaning on a big welcome pillow, reading a book like a wealthy and leisurely man. Compared with the serious practitioners around him, he seemed to be leisurely. It's also very uncomfortable to play here.
Fortunately, he also knew that this behavior caused hatred, and he did not go to other people to brush up on his presence.

After hesitating for a while, Wen Qiao still asked: "Tomorrow, I can really enter the Lintai Hunting Valley with you?"

Ning Yuzhou looked up, those gentle eyes fell on her, and said warmly: "Of course, since we are all here, wouldn't it be a pity if we didn't go in?"