114 : Lie Sun Bow

It was originally said that they would wait three days, but they stayed in Gusha City for nearly half a month.

Not busy walking, Ning Yuzhou decided to rent a refinery room in the city.

"What spirit weapon do you want to refine?" Wen Qiao asked in surprise when feeding the two topaz ants.

Ning Yuzhou saw that she was totally unconscious and couldn't help being amused, and said, "You forgot, when you fought the bandits in Heiyan Gorge last time, was your stone golden python whip destroyed? Now if I have time, I will refine a new one and give it to you."

Wen Qiao was stunned, only to think of it.

At that time, because of her momentary anger and explosive potential, she beat the bandit who had ruined her stone golden whip and beat him out of the cave.

Wen Qiao felt a little depressed, but that was the first spiritual weapon her husband had made for her. She was so cute and regretful.

Ning Yuzhou was lost. He reached out her hand and touched her head. His voice was a little soft, "It doesn't matter, the old one will go and the new one will come. Besides, I also feel that the level of the whip is a little lower. Take this opportunity to see if I can make a whip of earth-level character."

After his caressing, Wen Qiao quickly put aside the low, and looked at him curiously, "You can already cultivate an earth-level spirit weapon?"

"It's not possible for the time being, but it should be possible to work hard." Ning Yuzhou didn't say too much.

After Wen Qiao, she decided to go to the refining room with him.

This is a mobile desert, and there are dangers everywhere, she can't feel at ease if she doesn't guard him.

So she put two topaz ants into her pocket, picked up Wen Tutu, and went out with him.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the two citrine ants turning around with golden tentacles protruding from the purse pocket on her waist, with a smile on his eyebrows.

Although in the eyes of the world, he looked gentle, kind and good-speaking, and was a good person to get along with, but Aha tended to be indifferent and indifferent, giving people the impression of being uncomfortable.

But in fact, among the two of them, he is the one who is not easy to get along with and has a malicious heart.

His wife is a good person with kindness to this world. Perhaps she was frail and sick since she was a child, and understood the value of life, so she was very patient with all living beings, but she was kind but would not overdo it with love.

Just as when Wen Tutu was taken away from the Lintai Hunting Valley, Aha has been taking care of it, teaching it everything in the cultivation world, restraining its behavior, and not letting it attack people casually because it is a mutant monster.

Now they are keeping two yellow crystal ants, and Aha remembers to feed them every day...

Ning Yuzhou just raised them, no matter how much they were, if Wen Qiao hadn't taken over, these two monster beasts wouldn't be able to live so nourished.

**

The two went to rent a refining room in the city.

Everything is expensive in the Cultivation City in the mobile desert, not only the cost of entering the city, but also the cost of accommodation. The price of renting the refining room is even more expensive, and the rent is one hundred spiritual stones a day. Ning Yuzhou decided to rent for five days first, and if five days were not enough, he would renew the lease at that time.