6. Auction and meeting gift

While the two were discussing the marriage, the outside auction was in full swing.

Wen Qiao looked up, and through the wall inlaid with spar, she could clearly see the situation on the high platform in the center.

Standing on the high platform was a beautiful woman with a cultivation base of Yuanming and Ming Dynasties. She was graceful and plump, charming and beautiful, and had a soft voice. When explaining the auction items, she was extremely provocative and easily aroused everyone's desire to buy. At this moment, she was introducing a defensive spirit weapon that looked like a jade jue, which was said to be able to withstand a blow from a practitioner in the Yuan Wu realm.

This piece of defensive jade caused a great sensation at the scene. Many practitioners who came to the auction took part in the auction, and the price remained high.

Wen Qiao was not interested in the auction, so she looked back at the auction.

When they were almost talking, Ning Yuzhou handed her the list of today’s auction, which was aside, and said warmly, "Do you have anything you like?"

The list above listed the items that Lingxu Pavilion auctioned, and there were all pill talisman array spirit grasses, and only the last three finale were empty, and they were not listed on it.

Wen Qiao shook her head and said honestly: "I don't have Yuanjing."

Ning Yuzhou couldn't help but smiled, "I have, just say what you like."

Is this to send her off? Wen Qiao eagerly blinked her eyes, slowly drank the tea, and wondered if she had, how many mortals could he have who can't cultivate? It is estimated that Emperor Cheng Hao gave it to him.

Ning Yuzhou easily saw through her thoughts and smiled again, "You are my fiancee."

Isn’t it natural for the fiancé to give things to the fiancé?

Wen Qiao felt that he was right, but after she watched it for a while, she still shook her head.

The things that can be auctioned in the Lingxu Pavilion are naturally good and expensive, but for her, they can use very little. It is because her current cultivation base is too low. For her, those things are overkill. .

Being so bluntly rejected, Ning Yuzhou was not annoyed, and looked at her gently and gentle, and only waited for what she was interested in, and immediately photographed it to send her off.

The two sat and watched for a while, Wen Qiao had never encountered the kind that must be photographed.

Three things until the finale.

The female cultivator of Yuan Ming Dynasty who presided over the auction held a jade plate. On the jade plate was placed an oval-shaped object the size of an adult thumb. The whole body was ebony gold with a faint metallic luster. , Revealing an icy metal breath.

Wen Qiao couldn't help leaning forward a few points, which had been sitting upright.

If Ning Yuzhou had realized something, her gaze shifted from her focused look to the seed-like thing in the white jade plate on the court.

"This is a spiritual grass seed obtained from a certain ancient site. Our appraiser has identified it as a seventh-order ancient spiritual grass seed. Unfortunately, it is impossible to determine its variety and purpose. Start with a Yuanzhu."