135 : Finding her husband : Thunder Mushroom

Wen Qiao took out a few top grade pills and showed them in front of the hair ball.

She thought very well, the fairy ling honey is the food of this group of hairballs, and its function is naturally needless to say, then she will use other best pill with healing effect to replace them.

The hair ball stopped by her looked at the spirit pills curiously, and then jumped up one by one, swallowing them in one bite.

After Mao Qiu ate the spirit pill, he did not show his affection for the spirit pill like the monsters who heard the rabbit and rabbit. It seemed as simple as eating a spirit fruit on the side of the road, and then rolled away.

Wen Qiao was stunned by the ever-unfavorable spirit pill for the monster beast, but when she thought of the fairy goddess flower and fairy honey in this valley, Wen Qiao quickly understood why these hairballs were not interested in the spirit pill.

They are all monster beasts that grew up eating fairy ling honey, how could they be able to see the pill created by human cultivation like ling pill?

In addition, they are monster beasts born to wish the fairy flower, and the effect of the spirit pill on them is not great, and it is optional.

After thinking about it, although Wen Qiao had regrets, she didn't pay too much attention to it. She continued to pick up the storage bags to see what these hairballs were interested in, and exchange them for fairy honey.

Just as Wen Qiao was picking up her storage bag, there was a creak in the valley.

The fur ball like to whistle, and occasionally they whistle when picking honey, but unlike now, it seems that the fur ball in the entire valley are whistling, and the whistling sounds one after another.

Wen Qiao looked over subconsciously, and then saw a big hairball that was larger than all hairballs rolling in from outside the valley.

Wen Qiao: "..."

The fur balls rolled towards the big fur ball and screamed.

Wen Qiao suddenly understood that this big hair ball should be equivalent to the existence of a queen bee, but obviously the hair ball is not like a bee. They will not stay in the hive all the time, but can play outside.

The big hair ball rolled all the way, and rolled in front of Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao wears a small yellow hair ball as a hair accessory. Surrounded by a group of adult hair balls, this big hair ball is almost like a water tank. The hairy ball makes people have a kind of impulse lying on it.

Wen Qiao stood in front of it, although it was taller, but not as big as it.

The big hair ball rolled over like a crush, and was rampant all the way, and the surrounding hair ball had to make way for it. However, even if it is as big as a water tank, as long as it is a fur ball, it is cute, especially its blue eyes are bigger than the small fur ball, and it is watery inlaid on the fur ball, which is simply adorable. .

Da Maoqiu whispered at her.

Wen Qiao said cautiously: "I didn't intend to break in. I wanted to exchange some fairy honey with you. I don't know what you like. I have spirit pills and spirit fruits... well, there are some spirit grasses..."

While Wen Qiao was pulling her own things, the big hairballs whispered to the surrounding hairballs, and then they saw those hairballs rolling over, and the honey that was close to black in color was piled up under the mountain wall. Fat honey were sent to her one after another.

Da Maoqiu whispered at her.

Wen Qiao said in surprise: "You mean, don't need to change, give it to me?"