195 : Robbers

After leaving Yunping City, the three of them flew with swords, with a few small tails behind them.

After Ning Yuzhou found the little tails behind them, he just raised his eyebrows, not surprising. They cleared out the corpses of the sea beasts they had obtained for three years in Yunping City at once, and obtained a lot of spirit stones, which naturally attracted the attention of interested people.

Before in Yunping City, those people didn't dare to take action, they just stared secretly, and when they left Yunping City, it was time to do it.

Sure enough, shortly after they left Yunping City, they were stopped by a group of people.

Seeing the eight people who suddenly appeared, Qiao Leshui's face became extremely ugly, and he subconsciously squeezed the spirit sword in his hand.

"Who are you?" He asked nervously. Observing the eight people, he found that there were three Yuanling Realm cultivators, and the rest were all Yuankong Realm.

His heart sank, with a bad feeling.

At this time, I heard one of the menial monks with a wretched look: "I heard that you sold a batch of sea beasts in Yunping City and got a lot of spiritual stones. It just happened that our brother was a little tight recently and wanted to borrow some spiritual stones from you. "

What to borrow? Obviously, they want to grab it!

Qiao Leshui was shocked and angry. In the six months he left Qiao's house, he had suffered a lot, but it was the first time that he was robbed  like this. Probably because he looked too embarrassed at that time. At first glance, he was the kind of poor and casual cultivation with no good things. In addition, in order to avoid Qiao's family, he went all the way to hide, so that he was lucky enough to come to Yunping City area without experiencing this robbery this kind of thing.

"Don't be fussy with them, there are only three of them, just do it." A cultivator in the mid-primary spirit realm said impatiently.

After hearing this, the others felt reasonable, and immediately saw five people offering weapons and talisman.

There are eight people here, of which three are in the Primal Spirit Realm. There is no suspense to deal with these three people, and they don't even need to take all of them. However, in order to solve it as quickly as possible, five people were still dispatched, and the other three stood there watching leisurely.

Qiao Leshui also felt that against these people, they had no chance of winning at all.

But he couldn't leave Ning Yuzhou and run away, let alone the question of righteousness. If Ning Yuzhou were left behind, who would treat him?

No matter what, he couldn't leave them behind, and he had to protect them.

In an instant, Qiao Leshui judged the current situation, knowing that his cultivation base was the highest among the three, and was the main combat power, and he had to protect the two of them.

Qiao Leshui said to Ning Yuzhou and the others: "Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, I will try my best to hold them, and you must go back to Yunping City as soon as possible. Be careful of their talisman."

When he said that, when he was about to step forward, his waist suddenly tightened, and a stone golden whip was added.

The shadow that had been cast by the stone golden whip for a night once again struck his mind. Qiao Leshui's scalp was numb. Before he asked him, he heard Wen Qiao's voice sound: "Retreat!"

Qiao Leshui didn't know why, and didn't dare to act rashly, so he could only let the stone golden whip on his waist throw him back.

At this time, the five cultivators who blocked the road and robbed them had already rushed towards them, followed by several groups of talisman formations that exuded terrible coercion.