122 : Saving the Wolf King

Before, there was a Tier 8 demon wolf besieging the practitioners of the Yuanling Realm. Later, a Tier 6 and 7 demon wolf blocked the exits of Heiyan Gorge. In addition, the caves on both sides of the canyon exploded and collapsed for unknown reasons. The bandits in Heiyan Gorge had no way to escape.

At this time, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou no longer hide themselves, and begin to attack the surrounding bandits.

Wen Qiao summoned a spirit sword, backhanded a Pianhong sword, a sword that shook the sky, a thousand swords light, and killed several bandits.

The bandits did not expect that their fleeing companions would suddenly take action, and when they reacted, they had become dead souls under the sword.

While Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou killed the bandits around them, they quickly ran towards an exit of Heiyan Gorge.

Wen Qiao held a long sword in front, and Ning Yuzhou followed closely behind, with an extra long sword in his hand, to deal with the bandits that Wen Qiao could not take care of. Although his cultivation level is not high, his swordsmanship seems to be good. Wen Qiao took a moment to glance and found that her husband could also use swords.

The two of them walked all the way, with a clear goal, only to solve the bandits below the Yuanmai realm, and those above the Yuanmai realm were handed over to the group of monster wolves.

The demon wolves also showed their ferocity at this time, and their eyes seemed to be stained with blood, biting the bandits coldly and ferociously.

There are not only human corpses but also the corpses of demon wolves in the canyon. The corpses of their companions make them whimper with grief, and the blood of the cultivator stimulates their animality, and only constant fighting can calm them down.

The actions of the two quickly attracted the attention of the bandits in the canyon.

"There is an intruder!" the bandit yelled.

However, even if they found out that these two intruders who did not belong to the Black Rock Gorge were too late, because the two had already ran to the nearest exit, where several demon wolves were blocked. When the demon wolves saw them rushing past, not only did they not kill them, but instead gave way to let them run out smoothly.

The bandits who came after them subconsciously wanted to run out with them, but they didn't know that the demon wolves had blocked the exit again, and they were staring at them with cold eyes.

Bandits: "..." Is this a different treatment?

Before they could ask why the demon wolves should treat them differently, the demon wolves had already jumped over, biting them like prey and enemies.

When the two ran out of Heiyan Gorge, they found that the sky was late, the sun was set to the west, and the golden desert showed an evening and evening scene.

The demon wolves surrounding Heiyanxia split their heads, and they came to the two of them and lowered their heads.

"Woo~"

A small whimper sounded, and then a little wolf's head poked out from the cloak.

The little wolf cub's eyes were still closed, and it whimpered at the few demon wolves, with its little nose shrugged, seeming to be looking for something.

One of the huge Tier 8 demon wolf lowered its head, carefully nudged the little wolf, and then raised up to the sky and let out a long howl, the wolf howl spread in the desert, oscillating towards the distance.

Hearing this wolf howl, the demon wolves in Heiyan Gorge also followed up and howled.

The howls of thousands of demon wolves twisted into a huge force, covering the entire desert.