56 : Pseudo Holy Level Furnace

Qin Hongdao didn't have the good eyesight of Ning Yuzhou. After looking at it for a long time, they couldn't see what was special about the bronze pill furnace. It looked like an ordinary profound quality pill furnace. .

Senior Sister Qin Hongdao asked shamelessly, and asked frankly, "Young Master Ning, what's wrong with the pill furnace?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said: "This pill furnace is a saint-level spiritual tool. Using it to make alchemy can get twice the result with half the effort. Even if the alchemist has only 50% of the skills, with this pill furnace bonus, he can produce 70% of the effect."

For example, Wang Qirong's alchemy technique originally only produced seven spirit pills in one furnace, but because of this furnace, increasing the alchemy rate can produce full pills.

Everyone was stunned, and then shocked again.

In the Sacred Martial Continent, even the king-level spirit weapon is rare, not to mention the holy-level. As long as the word "Holy" is carried, it is a legendary thing. For today's cultivators, it is beyond expectation. I heard that most of the holy spirit artifacts can produce spirit spirits on their own, possessing spirit spirit objects, and better spirituality, and they are what cultivators dream of.

For a time, everyone was speechless.

"This girl is so talented that she can get a saint-level pill furnace." Sheng Yun was deeply surprised, "If the world knows about it, I'm afraid it will cause trouble."

Shang Hongyue stared at the humble pill furnace, inevitably jealous.

She was aggrieved, what is so good about Wang Qirong? Doesn't it mean that you can refine alchemy? Even the legendary holy pill furnace recognized her as the master, and couldn't blame her for being so arrogant.

If the world knows the level of the pill furnace, can she continue to be arrogant?

At the time of injustice, I heard Ning Yuzhou say: "Even though the Holy Grade Pill Furnace is good, it is not so easy to use. After all, it has not yet reached the strength to control the Holy Grade Spirit Tool. It is very difficult for the Spirit Tool to recognize the master and cannot use it with the deserving strength. Looking at the process of Wang Qirong's alchemy, several places are still a bit stagnant, otherwise, with the blessing of this pill furnace, she should be able to make the best pill instead of only the top and middle grades."

Shang Hongyue felt relieved and asked: "Young Master Ning, if she can make the pill furnace recognize the master, will she be able to make a higher-level spirit pill?"

"It's true, but it's not absolute." Ning Yuzhou said slightly, "A person who has real skills, even if there is no good pill furnace, he can still make the best spirit pill."

"Yes!" Qin Hongdao agreed, "No matter how good things are, they are nothing more than things outside of the body. The cultivator should first cultivate his body before talking about other things. If he has no ability, even if he has a god-level spiritual tool to recognize the master, what should he do."

"Miss Qin is absolutely right." Ning Yuzhou affirmed.

Sheng Yunshen and Wen Qiao also agreed.

Shang Hongyue looked at these four people, opened her mouth, and finally showed shame on her face.

Almost, she was about to be jealous of Wang Qirong, and she would do something she had previously disdained. She really hates Wang Qirong and can't understand her arrogant way of doing things, but what does that have to do with her? As long as she is so strong in the future that even Wang Qirong and the like dare not provoke her, will she still be snatched away from the fruit by the other party?