15: Into the Lintai Hunting Valley

At noon, the heavy fog surged on Lintai Mountain.

A ray of light suddenly appeared from Lintai Mountain, and soon after that, the ray of light gradually burned, tearing open the cover of the white mist.

Halfway through the mountainside of Lintai Mountain, the white mist dispersed, and there appeared a passage leading to nowhere. The cultivators standing in front of the Lintai Hunting Valley could vaguely see a lush mountain forest at the end of the passage, and the forests were vaguely visible and traces of monsters that have passed.

The cultivators present were alarmed.

The environment of the Lintai Hunting Valley will change every time it opens, and the danger is uncertain. It can only depend on the luck of the cultivator. However, even if it is dangerous, no one wants to miss this rare experience opportunity, and hopes to get more resources in the Lintai Hunting Valley.

"The Lintai Hunting Valley is open, everyone go in, be careful."

Cheng Haodi, who presided over the Lintai Valley Hunting Experience, said loudly.

The disciples of the Ning family led by the third prince, Ning Zhezhou, entered first, followed by the disciples of the four great families Wen, Zhao, Sun, and Zheng of the Dongling Kingdom, followed by the second-rate disciples of the Dongling Kingdom...

"Let's go."

Ning Yuzhou took Wen Qiao's hand and walked into the Lintai Hunting Valley under the leadership of fifty submerged guards.

Cheng Haodi stood there with the elders of other families, watching them go in.

The moment they entered the Lintai Hunting Valley, a spirit of vitality that was stronger than the outside rushed over their faces, making the pores of the body comfortable and unfolding, and wished to find a place to sit and practice directly.

However, thinking of the many cultivation resources in the Lintai Hunting Valley, the cultivators abruptly resisted that impulse.

After entering the Lintai Hunting Valley, the cultivators took the family as a unit, looked for a direction and left.

Ning Zhezhou turned his head to look at the Ning Yuzhou couple and Qianlinwei behind him, nodded slightly, and left with the Ning disciples instead of walking with them. Ning Zhezhou's move made the disciples of other families a little bit astonished, but looking at the group of mighty and powerful Subsquad Guards around Ning Yuzhou, he couldn't help but understand.

They came to Lintai Hunting Valley to experience and find resources, not to play, and Ning Zhezhou would naturally understand that he did not travel with the two couples who came to play at first sight.

When Wen Mei's disciple passed by, Wen Mei glanced at Wen Qiao, who was guarded by the Qianlin Guard, and followed everyone's footsteps and left.

Wen Qiao didn't care about the sight of the people around him, looking at the green mountains in the distance.

She is very curious about everything in Lintai Hunting Valley, she can't see her eyes, naturally she doesn't care about the sight of others.

What makes Wen Qiao pleased the most is that the vitality in the Lintai Hunting Valley is stronger than the outside world, and there are more spirit grasses. There are several kinds of spirit grasses within her range of perception, although the age is not long and the grades are different and not high, but more abundant than the vegetation essence contained in ordinary Lingzhi, it surrounds her and makes her harsh body a little relaxed.