181 : Back

Yin-Yang Spring is a thing from Yang to Yin in the world. Originally, it was hidden in a space that no one knew. The isolation of the double space made it never see the sky, and also locked its breath in this small space, only the accumulation of Qi penetrated Go out, but it's fine.

However, in order to get the yin and yang spring, they broke the space wall so that the yin and yang spring could see the sky.

When the yin and yang spring breath spreads outward, the yin to yang energy will assimilate with the outer space, which will eventually lead to the collapse of the space.

This space originally existed because of the yin and yang spring. Once the space collapsed, the yin and yang spring in the space would also disappear. It was not that the yin and yang spring was destroyed, but it was hidden again and found another space, and mortals could not predict where it would go.

Yin and Yang springs are the natural treasures of heaven and earth, treasures are hidden from view, and no one can spy on their origins and places. They were fortunate enough to encounter a yin and yang spring here, which can be described as hitting a fortune that ordinary people do not have.

Once the space collapses, they who are in the space cannot escape if they don't leave in time.

They don't have the yin and yang abilities, and they can choose space again to hide themselves again.

Knowing that the space was about to collapse, Lan Jinshang wrapped the two with spiritual power and flew towards the sky.

The exit of the space was in the sky, and Lan Jinshang's speed was fast. When she was about to fly to the dome, a suction pulled them up.

In the next moment, the sea covered them densely.

Suddenly returning to the deep sea from the waterless space, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao were a little uncomfortable. Fortunately, they swallowed the water-preventing pill in advance, and were taken by Lan Jinshang, and soon left the crater.

Soon after they left the crater, they felt the change there, and a terrifying breath filled the surroundings.

The three hurried to the mountains.

Soon after, they heard a deafening sound from the dormant extinct volcano, and then something erupted from the crater.

At this time, the three of them had already left the mountain range. Looking from a distance, they saw an extremely powerful and huge air wave rising into the sky. The surrounding sea was washed away by the air wave, and the water pressure swayed outwards layer by layer.

The air waves rushed into the sea and washed away towards the sea, and the sea area of ​​thousands of miles was affected by it.

The sea beasts once again panicked and fled, swimming in groups to the distance, just wanting to leave this dangerous place quickly.

Lan Jinchang made a decisive decision and turned into a huge sea beast, hiding the two people under her abdomen, and using her powerful flesh to resist the shock of the sea.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, who were hiding under the belly of the big dolphin, saw the huge air wave erupting from the volcanic crater. They couldn’t help thinking of the air wave rushing towards them when the space wall was broken, and even caused Lan Jinshang, a king-level demon Xiu to hit hard.

The air wave generated by the collapse of this space is no less powerful than the power generated when the wall of the space ruptures, or even worse.

The power generated by the collapse of the space is indeed very terrifying, with a mortal body simply unable to resist it, even if it is a cultivator in the Primordial Saint Realm, it is afraid that it will have to suffer, but it may not be able to avoid it.