78 : Reunite

The surrounding light is getting darker and darker, and it is already night.

The secret realm at night is more dangerous than the day.

There is also a distinction between day and night in the Secret Realm of Conferred Demons. During the day, the light is brighter and you can clearly see the situation tens of feet away. When night falls, the entire enchanted demon secret realm is dark, and the devil energy on the surface grows crazily, and the death energy spreads. This is the time when demons are most active.

After discussing with Qi Jiake and Nie Shenxuan, Yi Xuan gathered the disciples of the three sects together, divided them into several different patrol teams with their respective sect disciples, and patrolled around the net day and night, as long as there was danger, Be warned for the first time.

The rest seized the time to meditate and rest, and face the next battle in the best state.

The next day, the sky was slightly bright, and the devil around him seemed to fade a lot.

Three sect patrols patrolled around the Jingdi, subconsciously looking out of the Jingdi, and suddenly discovered that in the devilish energy, I don't know when there will be figures of different heights and sizes, and then look intently-

"It's an evil demon!"

This scream attracted the attention of everyone in the Jingdi, and everyone gathered in front of the formation. When they saw the situation outside the Jingdi, they couldn't help but breathe.

As the sky gets brighter and brighter, the devilish energy disperses, and the secrets hidden in the dark are also presented in front of everyone.

I don't know when the Jingdi has gathered countless demons. Although these demons are not high-level demons, they are so large that they surround the Jingdi three layers and the outside three layers, making the scalp numb.

As if knowing that the "foods" in the clean ground had discovered their existence, the demons all screamed excitedly at them, constantly attacking the defensive shield.

Nie Shenxuan and Qi Jiake looked solemn.

"So many demons have gathered here, why haven't we heard anything?" Nie Shenxuan asked.

Except for the high-level demons, the undeveloped middle and low-level demons have no intelligence and can only act by instinct. When a large number of them gather, they will make excitement howling, and the movement is very obvious. But last night the night was deep and silent, and they didn't notice the arrival of these demons in large numbers.

Fortunately, Nie Shenxuan once again set up an earth-level defense formation yesterday, so there is no need to worry that these demons will break into the formation.

It's also quite shocking to just gather so densely outside.

"Isn't there another high-level evil demon behind it?" Qi Jiake asked with an ugly expression.

Yi Xuan looked at the evil demon outside the pure land, without saying anything, organizing people to go out to hunt the evil demon.

These are all magical orbs that came to the door automatically, so they have to look around to save them.

Qi Jiake and Nie Shenxuan looked at him with subtle expressions, "Friend Dao Yi, are you not afraid that these demons are instigated by advanced demons again? What if you encounter advanced demons?"

One night passed, and the three of them had not fully recovered from their injuries. It is estimated that two days of rest will be needed. During this period of time, they were unable to help and let the juniors and sisters under the various factions go out. In the situation like yesterday, they could not make a timely action.