167 : Living on the sea

When Wen Qiao mastered the use of Qiansi Teng thoroughly, Ning Yuzhou also came out of the vine house.

Seeing Wen Qiao jumping up and down the Shijin Python vines and the three monsters bound by the scarlet vines, Ning Yuzhou couldn't help but smile and asked, "What are you doing?"

In Wen Qiao's continuous promotion, the stone golden python vines grow again, half of the vines are built into vine houses, and half of the vines are still spreading along the surrounding space, becoming a venue for Wen Qiao and the three monsters. One person and three beasts are everywhere on it with chaotic jump, as long as the movement is converged, it has no effect on the spiritual field in the space.

As for the stone vines, its vines are as hard as iron. As long as they don't move, they will usually do nothing. They are very suitable for training.

Wen Qiao also used it in the same way. The three monsters also like to play in the stone golden python vines. Whoever makes the stone golden python vine occupy the most space is also the most suitable for them to splash and roll.

There is not enough space, they can only make the best use of the ground and objects.

"Husband, you are finished." Wen Qiao said happily, "I'm testing the hardness of Qiansi Teng."

As she said, she raised her hand, Qiansi Teng let go of the three monsters, and the scarlet cane was twisted into a strand and wrapped around her hand, like a tassel tied to her wrist, making the green and delicate. The fingers are as white as jade, falling down the sleeves, which are extraordinarily elegant and beautiful.

Wen Qiao jumped off the Shijin Mang Xingvine and came to Ning Yuzhou.

The three monster beasts also jumped down. The two small monster beasts, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun, climbed onto the head of the big hair ball and squatted on the head of the ball. Big hair ball is very calm about this and does not reject the two monsters. After all, it once the boss and queen of a group of hairballs, they are used to crawling around on it.

This scene fell in Ning Yuzhou's eyes, as if a big hair ball was carrying two small hair balls, one of which was still a black and white hair ball.

After this period of running-in, Wen Tutu finally accepted the big hair ball.

No way, Da Maoqiu is too pleasing. No matter how provocative the Tutu is, it doesn't account for anything, it's exceptionally calm. And its fairy ling honey, something that even the monster beast could not refuse. The smelling rabbit who originally resisted it was extremely resistant. Under the honey attack of the big hair ball, it was very spineless to accept it as a member of the space.

As for Wen Gungun, it is still a cub, as long as it has something to eat, it has no objection at all. It is even the first one to climb onto the head of the big hair ball. It was only after Wen Tutu learned it from him.

Wen Qiao glanced at Ning Yuzhou, and asked, "Husband, how is the earth's red firework refined?"

"Only one-tenth of the refinement is less than one tenth." Ning Yuzhou said truthfully.

It took half a month, but not even one-tenth of it was refined, which shows that it is not easy to refine the red fireworks in the center of the earth.

Wen Qiao comforted: "It's okay, we have time, we can take it slowly." They are not in a hurry to use the earth-centered fireworks, and it doesn't matter if they can't be refined in a short time.

Ning Yuzhou actually does not need comfort, but seeing her serious appearance, she accepted it in a good mood, took her hand and looked at the thousand sine vine wrapped around her hand, and said: "This thousand sine vine is as it is. The name is inextricably linked, and the texture is hard. If it is used well, it can often win the battle."