99 : Found the lair of the magic repairs

"It's you!" Sheng Yun asked unexpectedly after he was surprised, "Why are you here?"

A handsome face, a flamboyant temperament, a flame-like heat and domineering aura-it is Duan Haoyan who left Taize City not long ago.

Duan Haoyan, who was restrained by the two, looked at them blankly without speaking.

The two of them didn't care either. After discovering that it was not a magic repair, they naturally didn't need to seal his spirit orifice. Wen Qiao asked, "When did you come here? What did you find?"

Duan Haoyan sat up slowly, gliding his gaze over the demon rabbit that had easily shot him just now, and then paused on Wen Qiao's face before saying blankly, "I've just arrived too. There is a swamp here, a place where the Demon Cultivator used to raise the blood-devouring demon lotus."

"Blood Devouring Demon Lotus?" The two were very surprised.

Duan Haoyan said, turned his head to ignore them, so as not to control himself.

Sheng Yun looked at him in amazement and found that the violent beating back then was still effective. Look at this legendary disciple of the Duan family, whose temper is stronger than the fire. Isn't he calm and calm and no longer lose his temper? Even people seem to have become more docile and kind, and when talking to him, it is no longer as if there is any communication barrier and it is difficult to communicate.

Sheng Yun was naturally satisfied with this change and pulled him very enthusiastically, "Come on, let's exchange information."

Duan Haoyan withdrew his hand, the blue veins on his forehead jumped down, and said patiently, "Don't pull the two big men." Who wants to exchange information with them, if not...

After taking a look at Wen Qiao, Duan Haoyan didn't lose his temper.

Sheng Yun didn't take it seriously, so he didn't need to pull or pull, and quickly exchange information that he knew.

So the three of them found a relatively secret place, set up a formation around them, and squatted there to exchange information that they knew.

According to the temper of a disciple of the Duan family, he would start a fight whenever he didn't agree with him. It is rare to sit down and talk with people and exchange information in such a calm manner. Such things as "peacefulness" would never appear in a disciple of the Duan family.

Duan Haoyan is one of the Duan's disciples who rarely learns to be "peaceful".

"Young Master Duan, tell me your story, how did you find this place?" Sheng Yun asked enthusiastically, thinking that this man was quite powerful, and he found it alone.

Duan Haoyan turned his head and glanced at Wen Qiao. In the end, his hot temper was hard to change. He couldn't help but snorted and said: "Didn't she tell me not to lose my temper casually and think about things when I encounter it? So I found here."

Sheng Yunshen: "..." There seems to be nothing wrong with these words.

After Duan Haoyan was taught to be a human being by Wen Qiao, his temper abated a lot. Before he left, he said that he was going to find Shui Liyin to return to Tai Zecheng to be fair, and he was indeed doing it seriously.

He would come here, and when Wen Qiao beat him, he had told him that the disciples of the Chixiao Sect had gone to the east of Taize City in search of water, so he also came here. During this period of time, he was active in the woods, and he did not expect to be lucky enough to find the hiding place of the magic repair.

"Hey, you mean, Shui Liyin might be here?" Sheng Yunshen quickly grasped the point.

"It's possible." Duan Haoyan suppressed his temper. "The last place the water fairy appeared was in Taize City. After leaving Taize City, she disappeared. It can be seen that she was missing in this area."