11 : Meeting in-laws

In her sleep, there was an itch in her throat, and she coughed uncontrollably.

Wen Qiao was as usual, and was awake.

She curled up, covering her mouth and coughing. The thin body trapped in the blanket trembled because of the cough, and the cough sounded intermittently.

Putting a hand on her back and patting her body trembling badly because of coughing.

Her coughing gradually subsided, Wen Qiao blinked her eyes, her thick and slightly curled eyelashes resembled the vibrating wings of a butterfly. She turned her head to look at the person who patted her on the back, and her expression was a bit dazed, as if she was not yet awake.

"feel better now?"

She nodded blankly, she was still stupid.

A man dressed in a moon-white robe draped up, and the placket on his chest was slightly open, revealing the delicate collarbone and a small half of his chest. The long black hair smoothly slipped on his chest, a few strands fell into the placket ruyi, making the skin white shines.

The handsome face with a gentle smile, like a breeze in the morning, gently brushing her heart.

"Good morning, Aha, do you want to get up?" Ning Yuzhou asked.

Wen Qiao nodded, remembering that she had married yesterday and married the Seventh Prince of Dongling Kingdom. This is no longer Wen's Kap Shui Yard.

Ning Yuzhou helped her get up, cautiously, with indescribable gentleness, just like the feeling he gave to the world.

Wen Qiao stared at him for a long while, sat on the edge of the bed, put her fingers between the wide sleeves, and whispered, "Can you let Lianyue come in?"

Ning Yuzhou responded with a smile, got up to change clothes behind the screen, and then went out to call people.

After a while, Lianyue and a few maids came in and waited for her to wash and change clothes.

After dressing neatly, Wen Qiao came to the flower hall where she was eating under the guidance of the maid, and saw Ning Yuzhou already sitting there.

The table is full of spiritual food, all made with ingredients that contain spiritual power. Not only is the spiritual power rich, but also the taste is excellent, and the extraordinary and vulgar ingredients are comparable.

Ning Yuzhou greeted her to sit down, put a cup of porridge made of purple spirit rice in front of her, and put a small pumpkin-shaped bun into the plate in front of her.

"Eat and see if it suits your appetite." He said softly, with a particularly gentle tone.

It's natural.

This table of spiritual food was rectified by the Lingchui in a variety of ways, and even the huge Wen Family Patriarch could not enjoy it in such a luxurious way. It can be seen that the wealth of the Ning family was so rich that even a prince who could not practice was so extravagant.

Of course, Wen Qiao guessed that Emperor Cheng Hao should spoil him, and the good things were sent to the Seventh Prince's Mansion.

Wen Qiao didn't eat much, so she stopped  her chopsticks when she was half full.

Ning Yuzhou asked: "Doesn't it suit your appetite?"

"No, it's delicious, but I don't have much appetite." Wen Qiao explained, thanking him for his hard work, but she always felt like he wanted to feed her to nothing.

When she thought about it, she saw the man next to her showing regret on the face, and said with pity: "You eat too little, the spiritual energy of these spiritual foods is relatively mild, and eating more is good for the body."