158 : Miao Qiu

"Chiji!"

The huge ball of burrs squeaked all the way, and the sharp thorns all over the body crushed a honeycomb-like mark on the ground, making the scalp numb.

The burr ball jumped onto the mouth of the ninth-order crocodile at a very fast speed, and then quickly moved along its head, leaving a needle-like mark on the scales of the ninth-order crocodile.

Everyone looked at this scene in amazement, and even pierced the thick and hard scales of the Tier 9 lizard.

The ninth-order lizard crocodile let out a miserable howl.

When the burr ball moved to the head of the ninth-order lizard, it stopped there and stood still, looking from a distance, like a hair ball growing on the head of the lizard.

However, all the practitioners at the scene noticed that the screaming Tier 9 lizard not only had its thick and hard scales pierced by the burr ball, but also its eyes were pierced and the eyes shed blood and tears.

Under the extreme pain, the huge body of the Tier 9 lizard smashed into a chaos without any rules.

The cultivator who had fought with it hurriedly avoided, lest a Tier 9 lizard accidentally be injured.

Seeing the end of the ninth-order lizard, all the practitioners on the scene looked at the burr ball firmly rooted on the top of the lizard's head in amazement. They really couldn't see what this burr ball was that would only be called "chickle". But there is no doubt that the silver-white thorns like a hedgehog are so sharp that even the scales of the 9th-order monster beast can be pierced.

The painful lizard wanted to throw away the burr ball on its head, but no matter how hard it struggles, the burr ball still occupies steadily there, and people who don’t know thought that a ninth-order lizard had grown out of its head a silver burr ball.

After watching for a while, everyone discovered that it turned out that the burr ball plunged its thorns deeply into the flesh and blood of the Tier 9 lizard. No matter how brute force the lizard hits, it is as stable as Mount Tai, and even happily " Chi Chi" cried.

What kind of monster is this?

Wen Qiao was also stunned. She recognized that this burr ball was the largest burr ball in the valley of the fairy flower. When those fur balls are in danger, they can turn all the fur into burrs and repel the enemy.

How can it be here?

Although suspicious, she was relieved when she saw this big hair ball suddenly appeared and shifted the attention of the Tier 9 lizard.

Fairy Liuyun's sinister intentions can be guessed by Wen Qiao, and she didn't even miss the malicious and murderous look in Fairy Liuyun's eyes when she looked at Sheng Yunshen.

If Fairy Liuyun wanted to teach them to Mu Shan, it all depends on her feelings about whether to kill or not, then for Sheng Yunshen, she must be quick after killing.

Fairy Liuyun wanted to kill someone with the ninth-order lizard crocodiles, the appearance of the big hair ball undoubtedly broke her plan.

Wen Qiao squinted and found that Fairy Liuyun was really angry, and the beautiful face that resembled Mu Shan was slightly distorted.

No matter how beautiful a woman is, if she has a hideous face, she is not beautiful.

Many people noticed the distorted appearance of Fairy Liuyun, and they were a little disillusioned. They felt that Fairy Liuyun was not worthy of this name and insulted the name of "Liuyun".

The Burr Ball didn't know the astonishment of the people around and the fury of Fairy Liuyun. It stuck tightly on the head of the Tier 9 lizard like a winner, screaming triumphantly towards Wen Qiao.