133 : Entering the Secret Realm

"Senior Brother Sheng, who is that person?" Wen Qiao asked.

Sheng Yunshen was inspecting the people around him, and he asked, "Little Junior Sister, which one do you say?"

"There is a woman in white clothes on the side of Qingyun Sect, Yuanzong, a woman who looks about the same age as the master and the others."

With such a detailed description, Sheng Yunshen knew who it was in an instant. He couldn't help but frown, and said in a somewhat reluctant tone: "It's Fairy Liuyun, Mushan's mother. Looking at her like this, she seems to be going to Qiandao Mystery."

Speaking of this, Sheng Yunshen suddenly felt that this trip to the Qiandao Secret Realm was really unsafe. Can he really stay there to the end?

Sheng Yunshen had a bad sense of Fairy Liuyun.

The three sects have always advanced and retreated together, which caused Sheng Yunshen to often stay with his parents when he was a child, and he often had contact with Sanzong's people.

In his childhood memory, there is a person who has brought him a deep shadow, that is, the younger sister of Qingyunzong-Mu Shan.

Because the two are of the same age, they are always compared by their elders and played together. However, because Mushan is a girl, he will let her do whatever he does. If Mushan is a lovely girl. Then he made her feel that it should be so, but Mu Shan is not!

As the younger sister of Qing Yunzong, Mu Shan is spoiled and willful and unreasonable. Sheng Yunshen is often teased by her, and every time she gets into trouble, she always complains to her elders, saying that he did it. It happened that she had a pair of parents who were overwhelmed by their favorite daughter, and they didn't think she had a bad temper, and even continued to fuel her arrogance, so that the young Sheng Yunshen was often at a disadvantage in her hands.

He hates Mu Shan's bad temper, and he also hates the real couple Daoyan who doesn't teach their daughter well.

Especially this Fairy Liuyun, every time he met her, Fairy Liuyun would always look at him with an inexplicable look, causing him to stand upright.

Later, when he grew up a little bit, he learned from the elders around that Fairy Liuyun had admired his father, and only then did he understand her unclear look in her eyes, which made Sheng Yunshen even want to avoid her.

"Little Junior Sister, this woman is also unreasonable, please stay away from her." Sheng Yunshen whispered.

Wen Qiao responded and said, "Senior Brother Sheng, she doesn't look like Mu Shan. I'm talking about temper."

Sheng Yunshen felt that Little Junior Sister was too young and she was too innocent, and she was easily deceived. She immediately said: "Little Junior Sister, you can't be pretentious! This fairy Liuyun can be respected by the world as a fairy, and her manner is naturally impeccable, but she can raise a daughter like Mu Shan...Let's put it this way, in fact, Mu Shan's personality is somewhat similar to Fairy Liuyun, but Fairy Liuyun is better at hiding, so many people who don't know think she is an elegant and clean Fairy person...."

Sheng Yun talked a lot, and finally asked: "Little Junior Sister, do you understand?"

Wen Qiao: "Understood."

Sheng Yunshen was satisfied just now, stopped nagging about this matter, and continued to check the surrounding cultivators.

Wen Qiao also followed the cultivators on the island, and found that the cultivators in the Central Continent and the cultivators in the inner waters are very well distinguished, because the cultivators in the two places have clear boundaries, stand in different places, ignore each other, and vaguely host each other. .