49 : Meet again

Qin Hongdao looked at the two people at the door.

The two also looked at her, and the Xiu female sword in Mu Shan's hand froze there and almost fell to the ground.

Qin Hongdao grinned, turned her hand over, with a long knife in her hand, erected in front of her chest, and asked proudly: "Are you here to fight?"

At this moment, the sword in Mu Shan's hand really fell.
It can be seen the deterrence of Qin Hongdao's long knife.
Hearing this, Mu Ziming's face was a little distorted, and he unexpectedly thought of the experience of being pressed and beaten by Qin Hongdao many times.It can be said that the process of Mu Ziming's fame in the Central Continent is the long history of Qin Hongdao. Under the shadow of the knife.
Every time he saw Qin Hongdao, he had the illusion of bone pain.

Over time, when he saw this person, Mu Ziming couldn't help taking a detour to avoid confronting such a violent woman who was not like a woman.

Mu Shan wasn't afraid of Qin Hongdao, so she reacted quickly and hurriedly picked up the sword on the ground, yelling, "I'm looking for that bitch, Min Wei, is she here?"

Qin Hongdao frowned slightly, and said with a serious face: "Sister Mu, is Dao Yan teaching you that way? A lady who keeps your mouth open, doesn't you know that you are also scolding yourself? You are a daughter, why is your mouth so dirty?"

As the great sister of the Chixiao Sect, Qin Hongdao held up her arms to train people, and her lips were very neat.

Although Mu Shan is not a disciple of the Chixiao Sect, the three major sects have always made friends and maintain the surface peace. If the three sect disciples meet, they can also call each other senior brothers and sisters, meaning closeness by cousin.
Mu Shan was dumbfounded, and then furious, "You said I'm a bitch?"

"I didn't say it, but if you want to think so, I don't object." Qin Hongdao smiled, the long knife in her hand exuded a cold air.

She stood at the door with a slender posture and imposing aura, and she just made the clamoring Mu Shan at the door very unbearable, and her original beautiful appearance became a bit bleak.

Mu Shan didn't notice this change. It was annoying to see Qin Hongdao's face. This woman was not good-looking. She was beaten and killed like a man all day long. She acted arrogantly. If it weren't for her high strength, she didn't know how much. She wanted to teach her a lesson because of people's dislike.

Mu Shan was the one who wanted to teach her a lesson.
She held back her anger and said coldly: "Senior Sister Qin, I salute you Senior Sister, I hope you don't slap your tongue, you'd better hand over Min Yan."

"What if I don't pay?" Qin Hongdao asked.

"Then don't blame us for being polite."

Qin Hongdao snorted, as if hearing something funny, she looked at Mu Ziming and asked, "Junior Mu, you want to be polite to me too?"

Mu Ziming's face was obscure, and he said apologetically: "Senior Sister Qin, that Minxuan offended Junior Sister, so she should let her out of anger." Otherwise, where would Qingyunzong's face go?

"Okay!" Qin Hongdao was very refreshed, with Hengdao in front, "then have a fight!"
The brothers and sisters of Mu Shan were stunned.

A bad premonition rose in Mu Ziming's heart.

Qin Hongdao is a refreshing person. In her heart, there is nothing that can't be solved in a fight. If it doesn't work, then fight again.

"Min Xuan is my guest. I don't allow you to hurt her. Besides, I understand that the grievances between Sister Mu and Ms. Min are on her own, but she wants to harm the victim. How can there be such a reason in the world? To deal with her, ask if my knife will answer."