89 : Task

"Sect Master, Daoist Shui Liyin from Ziyangmen came to visit."

Hearing the message from the disciple, Sheng Zhenhai's expression was a little subtle, and he said, "Let her come over."

When the disciple who sent the message went down, Sheng Yun, who was waiting here to watch the excitement, said in surprise: "Father, I remember that twenty years ago, the Qianyin ancestor of Ziyangmen received a talented sound-cultivating girl named Shui Liyin, no, it be this one?"

"Exactly." Sheng Zhenhai said solemnly, "It seems that the head of Sun is very willing to meet the continent."

If Sheng Zhenhai was not sure whether Sun Wuyin would hit Ning Yuzhou's idea before, now he can be completely sure.

In the eyes of the world, Ning Yuzhou is a genius in the pill formation, so Sun Wuyin also introduced a genius. If the two really look at each other, then the combination of genius and genius will only be passed on as a good talk, beautifying the purpose behind the marriage, and let Ziyangmen gain both fame and fortune.

Sure enough, to be the head of Ziyang Sect, this abacus is really good.

When the father and son talked a few words, they saw that Tian Yunfeng's disciple brought in a woman with a beautiful appearance and a dusty temperament wearing a moon bud-colored Yunluo skirt.

When the woman saw Sheng Zhenhai, she bowed to her younger generation, and said in a deep voice, "Shui Liyin of Ziyang Gate pays homage to Sect Master Sheng."

Although Shui Liyin is the core disciple of Ziyang Sect, because it is only the cultivation base of Yuankong Realm, and only comes to obtain pill, it has not yet reached the point where the Sect Master of Chixiao Sect will be interviewed. However, because the disciple of Ziyang Sect came to take pills for the first time, and Sheng Zhenhai wanted to see which disciple of Ziyang Sect came over, he took time out.

Shui Liyin was not excited because the person who met him was Sheng Zhenhai, her expression was calm, and every move was very steady.

No matter what calculations the elders have, Sheng Zhenhai won't care about the juniors, and said kindly: "Girls water come to get the Jingling Wugou Pill?"

"Yes, the younger generation is ordered by the head to come and take the Jingling Wugou Pill."

Shui Liyin said as it was, her voice was ethereal and sweet, like the breeze of a valley, listening to her words was like an auditory enjoyment.

Of course, because the father and son who were present knew Ziyangmen's plan, they didn't pay attention to this, and their mood was very delicate.

However, they didn't show any signs on their faces. Sheng Zhenhai flipped his hand, took out five bottles of pills, and handed them to Shui Liyin, saying, "These are fifty top-grade Jingling Wushou pills, please check them out."

Hearing the Fifty Best Jingling Wugou Pills, Shui Liyin's calm expression finally broke, and he said with a little joy: "Thank you Sect Master Sheng! No need, the younger generation believes in Sect Master Chixiao Sect and Sect Master Sheng."

Even though she was a little happy because of the Fifty Best Jingling Wugou Pills, she didn't lose her attitude or act rudely because of it.

The more Sheng Zhenhai looked at it, the more he felt that the Shui Liyin was as good as the rumors, and he deserved to be a genius Yinxiu disciple who was praised by Ziyangmen and was a rare one in a thousand years. She was taught very well.

Without Sun Wuyin's calculations, he would probably appreciate this junior very much.

Shui Liyin accepted the five pill bottles and said with gratitude: "Sect Master Sheng, before leaving, the head of Liyin had confessed to Liyin. When she got the Jingling Wugou Pill, she would personally thank Young Master Ning and give it away. The material of Shangjingling Wugou Pill. I wonder if Young Master Ning can easily meet the younger generation?"