147 : Wang Qirong

The high-level beast slapped Duan Haoyan to the side with a paw, swiftly slipped into the gap that the waterman couldn't defend, and slapped the sound wave to interfere with it.

Yinxiu's attack was more painful to the evil beast than the pain of the scorching sun arrow falling on the body, and it made the evil beast extremely angry, and its claw was not merciful at all.

Shui Liyin flew out and hit a tree trunk not far away, vomiting blood, her face was like golden paper, and her breath was dying.

The gnocchi faces were also pale, trying hard to control the different water, the water person transformed into the different water became bigger again, just like a water giant.

The water giant was busy blocking the high-level monster who still wanted to attack Wen Qiao.

The high-level beasts have higher intelligence than the middle-low-level beasts. They know the principle of dividing and killing, fighting for the injuries, planning to solve them one by one, and finally solve the group of water giants that control the soup ball.

After solving the two people, the high-level monster's eyes fell on Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou not far away, and instantly locked on Wen Qiao.

Compared to Ning Yuzhou, who occasionally throws a few sets of talisman arrays to interfere with it in addition to defense, Wen Qiao, who has been hurting it with scorching sun arrows, pulls hatred, and the high-level monsters hate her even more, and regard her as the third object to be solved .

The dumplings immediately understood its thoughts, and controlled the water giant to stop it again, entangled it tightly, and gave Wen Qiao a chance to make a move.

Wen Qiao pulled the bow again, staring closely at the high-level evil beast fighting the water giant, and the scorching sun arrow in her hand came out.

With a pop, the arrow of the scorching sun plunged deeply into the eyes of the beast, and the blood splashed horizontally.

"Roar--"

The high-level beasts let out a stern and miserable howl, their eyes are the weakness of the beast, not to mention that the sun arrow contains the power of the sun. The sun is strong, and it is the nemesis of the evil things. The power of the day passes through the wound, It quickly spread raging across its head, making the high-level beast unsteady for a while.

The water giant jumped high and blasted the beast's head with a punch, deflating half of its head abruptly.

However, even so, the beast still did not die, and his roar resounded throughout the forest.

"You guys step back!"

Ning Yuzhou's voice sounded in everyone's ears. Based on their trust in him, the dumplings hurriedly backed away, and took Duan Haoyan and Shui Liyin who fell on the ground next to them, leaving the giant water to stop the monster.

Ning Yuzhou took out dozens of Explosive Orbs and used his spiritual power to control the place where the high-level beast was. One of the Explosive Orbs took the opportunity to roll into the open mouth of the evil beast.

Rumbling--

The explosion resounded across the mountains, like a mountain abrupt and the ground cracked, and the great momentum shocked the high-level beasts in the mountain.

That high-level evil beast was originally tossed and seriously injured, and the power of dozens of blasting beads exploded and finally killed it, and the flesh and blood flew across it, and a huge high-level evil beast rolled out of the flesh and blood.

However, everyone had no time to pick up that high-level evil bead, and quickly fled from here.

Because the explosion had already shocked the high-level beasts in the mountain, one after another, they must flee here before the high-level beasts came.